Specialized Range Extender Battery
Range anxiety? Not on the Turbo Levo SL. Our compact and discreet SL Range-Extender Battery provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power to complement the up to 80 miles of range from the Turbo Levo SL’s internal battery. More range, more riding.
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.*SL Range Extender cable SOLD SEPERATELY*.
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
The Renthal FatBar® Carbon is the ultimate race handlebar. The product of an intense and in-depth research and development program, this ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption. This is achieved at a full 780mm width and at a market leading 225g weight. Spec 780mm Width 225g Weight 7 Degree backsweep 5 Degree upsweep 31.8mm clamping diameter 20mm Rise$270.00
Trail comfort grip with miniwing The GA3 mini-wing offers the perfect combination of wrist support and trail performance; now offered in two sizes and seven colors providing the perfect fit and style for each individual rider. The GA3 optimally supports and relieves common wrist pain while the perfect ergonomics allows you the ergonomic control to take your ride to the limit.$54.00
Shimano's XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.$79.00 – $94.00
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry!$38.00
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length - 5 1/8"
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included