MTBR 5 Star Review – Read the full review here
“The pedals performed flawlessly and just seemed to get better with time as they spun more freely and the edges were smoothed out. The best thing about them is the grip. Heel down, heel up or pedaling out of saddle, the pedals always provided reliable and predictable grip.”
“Are they better than the venerable Race Face Chester pedals at $55? Yes! They weigh exactly the same at 360 grams but the OneUps deliver much more grip.
The OneUp Composite Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 355g, they won’t slow you down on the climbs. Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedal sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The thin leading edge chamfered design gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle.
- 40 rear loading threaded pins with nyloc nuts
- DU plus cartridge bearing axle system
- Thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off obstacles
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
Platform Size: 115x105mm
Install with 6mm Hex or 15mm pedal wrench. Torque to 35Nm (25 ft-lbs) Min
Green, Purple, Black, Blue, Orange, Red
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of "possible" continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads. The Code R features reach adjustment.
Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Aluminum Pedals.
Our V2 kit is compatible with all OneUp Aluminum pedals. The brass bushings take the place of the 3 small cartridge bearings and aluminum washer that were on our original pedal assembly.
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
XTR – Chainring – DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ – 12-speed
XTR SM-CRM95 race performance chainring delivers smooth and responsive pedaling over bumpy terrain. The SM-CRM95 chainring features SHIMANO DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ technology, which features special gear teeth profiles that deliver exceptional chain engagement and chain retention.
The E-MTB saddle for women
- Made for E-MTB
- Painless biking
- By women – for women
E-mountain bikers have the ability to stay seated throughout steeper and rougher terrain, therefore their saddle demands are slightly different. For this reason Ergon has developed a special men’s saddle for E-MTBs.
Bigger, grippier, lighter and as tough as ever. The Penthouse Flat MK5 pedal is here!
After two years of development and testing the MK5 Penthouse Flat is here. Retaining our signature toughness, the MK5 is the lightest and grippiest Burgtec pedal to date. We did this by not only increasing the size of the pedal platform, but also how concave it is alongside reducing the diameter of the pins and adding the most wear resistant internals on the market. From the outside to the inside, we’ve sweated the details of the MK5 to bring you the ultimate flat pedal.
Enduro has evolved ever closer to Downhill. The Enduro MK3 Stem is all you need for hitting the trails with wing suit type accuracy. This Stem was born out of rider’s demands for precision and for those moments when you have to be inch-perfect.
- Forged and Fully CNC machined from AL6061 – T6 Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available lengths – 35mm, 42.5mm and 50mm
- Available in both 31.8mm and 35mm Clamp
- Weight; 35mm 138g, 42.5mm 152g , 50mm 160g
- 9 Colours; Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold and Toxic Barbie Pink
SHIMANO DEORE – 12-speed – HG – MTB Chain
The M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features QUICK-LINK assembly and is optimized for HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings.
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8″
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
The Ride Wide Alloy Enduro Handlebars are the original and best wide bar.
It’s the little difference’s that make it one of the most comfortable bars in its class. The backsweep and upsweep help the bar to the ultimate feel once tried always loved. As used by the Santa Cruz Syndicate riders Greg Minnaar, Loris Vergier and Luca Shaw.
• Mount: 74mm
• Fit: post mount 20mm
• For use with Sram disc brakes with Post-style tabs
• Forged alloy construction
• Includes 2 CPS and 2 standard bolts to attach adapter to the fork/frame