*This bike has been completely stripped and rebuilt with new parts from the ground up (only things left over is the Frame, Fork, Shock and Wheels)*
Only damage noticeable is some small scratches on the bottom of either side of the fork legs.
TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, trail inspired geometry, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max bearing pivots, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.
160mm Fork compatible
140mm Rear Travel
433mm Chain Stay
Colour: Ron Burgundy
|Fork||Rockshox ZEB Ultimate 160mm, 37O/S, 27.5″ (Used)|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Float DPX2, 140mm, 210x55mm (Used)|
|Stem||Oneup Components Alloy 50mm x 35mm (Brand NEW)|
|Grips||ODI elite pro, black (Brand New)|
|Saddle||Yeti WTB silverado (Brand New)|
|Handlebars||Oneup Components Carbon 800mm x 20r (Brand New)|
|Seatpost||Oneup Components, 180mm 31.6 dropper post (Brand New)|
|Brakes||Shimano XT m8120, 4 pots (203mm F / 180mm R) (Brand New)|
|Chain||Sram GX eagle, 12-speed (Brand New)|
|Crankset||Sram GX eagle, 170mm (Brand New)|
|Chainrings||Sram GX eagle, X-sync 32T 3mm (Brand New)|
|Derailleur||Sram GX eagle, 10-52T, 12-speed (Brand New)|
|Shifter||Sram GX eagle, 12-speed (Brand New)|
|Rims||DT Swiss EX511 32H, 27.5″ 30mm internal (Used)|
|Hubs||HopeTech PRO4 EVO (Black) (Used)|
Only 1 left in stock
SOME SAY THE SB140 NEVER MET A DIRT IT DIDN’T LIKE. WE AGREE IN SPADES. WHAT’S YOUR PLEASURE? DRAG A BAR. MAKE AN EDIT. STAY OUT AFTER DARK. TRY IT. LAND IT. OR JUST STAY AT IT. HAPPY TO PEDAL. GREEDY FOR MORE.THE MAYOR OF JIBTOWN, PROUDLY WEARING THE RIP CROWN. THE SB140. DOWN TO FUN
The low weight of the carbon rim, specially designed for all-mountain use, combined with the latest evolution of the 240 hub with RATCHET EXP freewheel, make the XMC 1501 SPLINE ONE wheels the perfect partner in crime for all kinds of mountain adventures. The 30mm inner width of the tubeless optimized carbon rim provides excellent support for the wide tubeless tire. Double-butted competition race spokes and the highest quality wheel construction round off our XMC 1501 SPLINE ONE wheels.
- HUB TYPE 240 with Ratchet EXP 36
- RIM Carbon, Hookless tubeless TSS
- INNER WIDTH 30 mm
- SPOKES DT competition® race straightpull
**XD & Microspline freehub included**
- Lightweight Fiberglass shell construction
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added eps and new headform shape for improved impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM F2032-BMX
- 1225 grams
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles
The Ripley is our snappy, flickable, playful, fast, lightweight, and versatile 29” trail bike.Its combination of modern geometry, a stiff lightweight carbon chassis, and 120mm of ultra efficient dw-link travel, means it’s equally happy popping off bonus lines as it is crushing all day epics.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber Monocoque|
|Frame Weight||5lbs (M, w/o shock)|
|Wheel Size||29” / up to 2.6” tires|
|Front Travel||120-140mm forks|
|Boost Axles||148mm rear / 110mm front|
|Rear Brake||160mm post mount / 203mm max rotor|
|Chainstay Length||432mm (17 inches)|
|Bottom Bracket||Threaded (73mm English threaded)|
|Tapered Headtube||ZS44 upper / ZS56 lower|
|Colors||Matte Braaap or Blue Steel|
|Sizes||S / M / L / XL|
- Wheel size:27.5″
- Front travel:140mm
- Rear travel:130mm
|Frame||Santa Cruz 5010 4 CC, Loosely Blue & Black, 2021|
|Fork||Rockshox Pike Ultimate RC2 Silver 140mm, 2021|
|Shock||Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate Air, 130mm 2021|
|Headset||Cane Creek S40|
|Bar||ONE UP Carbon Bar, 20r x 800mm|
|Stem||ONE UP 50mm stem|
|Crank||SRAM GX ALLOY DUB|
|Rear Der.||SRAM GX Eagle 12spd|
|Cassette||SRAM GX Eagle 10-52T 12spd|
|Shifter||SRAM GX Eagle Trigger 12spd|
|Brakes||MAGURA MT5 (180F & 180R)|
|Post||ONEUP Dropper Post 180mm, 31.6 - Wolftooth Remote Standard Action lever|
|Wheels||DT SWISS 350 / DT Swiss XM481|
|Tire Front||MAXXIS DHF 2.5, 27.5" EXO 3C TR|
|Tire Rear||MAXXIS Aggressor 2.3, 27.5" EXO TR|
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 25 km/h
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEEREDTM — Rider-First EngineeredTM frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWATTM — When we introduced the SWATTM door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks that you know and love.