YETI cycles 2020 ENDURO BIB
Yeti staff and world-class racers have put in the test miles to design the top-of-the-line Enduro Bib. Breathable micromesh throughout the entire bib increases breathability and wicks sweat more efficiently. We made all the pockets easier to access to ensure tools, snacks, and hydration are all within reach. The Enduro Bib still includes a sweat-resistant zipper pocket for your media device. Wear these under your favorite Yeti shorts and jersey for the perfect ride kit. We take no responsibility for your actions if you decide to wear this piece solo.
Seamless nylon spandex mesh straps.
Breathable micro mesh throughout.
High-quality, multi-density, custom italian chamois.
Easy access back pockets with secure waterproof zip pocket.
Gripper banding at cuffs.
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
DESCRIPTIONThe Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features. First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable. Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there's a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding - the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn't compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure. CERTIFICATION:
- ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill safety certification)
- ASTM F2032-06 (BMX safety certification)
- CE EN1078
- CPSC Bicycle
- AS/NZS 2063:2008
- Float Fit DH™ w/ Fidlock Buckle
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Goggleguide™ Adjustable Visor System
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
- MIPS® Spherical
- No-Twist Tri-Glides™
- Overbrow Ventilation™
- Progressive Layering™
- Sweat Guide™ Padding
- Wraparound Protection™
- X-Static® and XT-2® Padding
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience - bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders