YETI 2020 FREELAND 2.0 SHORT BLACK
Yeti’s best-selling short just got a makeover. The Freeland 2.0 is the go-to option for those drawn to epic rides, now with a more streamlined look and improved fit. The best features of our staple short remain unchanged – a material that is more substantial than our other shorts, and stash pockets that provide extra storage on long rides. The look is toned-down and casual, but this short is packed with useful features including a stretch-back panel, zip venting on the thighs, and lightweight material that offers excellent durability.
Silicone grip strip in waistband.
Low profile, tech webbing waist adjustment.
Stretch back panel.
Zip thigh venting.
Durable, lightweight material with 2 way stretch performance.
Glide patches for smooth pedal strokes.
Seamless, gusseted crotch.
DWR – repels water.
Main: 100% Polyester
Back Yoke: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex
Navy, Black, Magnet
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, XX-Large
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATEDThe Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.
ShockWiz analyzes your travel at a rate of 100 times a second, providing you with the suspension performance and the ability to improve. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that are looking for something more. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, rider, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber