YETI 2020 FREELAND 2.0 SHORT BLACK
Yeti’s best-selling short just got a makeover. The Freeland 2.0 is the go-to option for those drawn to epic rides, now with a more streamlined look and improved fit. The best features of our staple short remain unchanged – a material that is more substantial than our other shorts, and stash pockets that provide extra storage on long rides. The look is toned-down and casual, but this short is packed with useful features including a stretch-back panel, zip venting on the thighs, and lightweight material that offers excellent durability.
Silicone grip strip in waistband.
Low profile, tech webbing waist adjustment.
Stretch back panel.
Zip thigh venting.
Durable, lightweight material with 2 way stretch performance.
Glide patches for smooth pedal strokes.
Seamless, gusseted crotch.
DWR – repels water.
Main: 100% Polyester
Back Yoke: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex
Navy, Black, Magnet
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, XX-Large
- 2 Sizes: High Volume 100cc & Compact 70cc
- 1-1/4" dia x 7" for 70cc (32mm dia x 178mm)
- 1-1/4" dia x 10" for 100cc (32mm dia x 254mm)
- 100cc Pump holds EDC Tool & a 20g CO2 or EDC Tool & the Storage Capsule
- 70cc Pump holds EDC Tool (no Storage Capsule) or a 20g CO2
- Fast-On Head (Presta Only) - No threads or locking levers
- Integrated CO2 Inflator
- Fully Sealed, Weatherproofed Internals
- Includes Bottle Cage Mount
- thread CO2 cartridge fully onto inflator head
- press inflator head onto presta valve
- to inflate back off CO2 cartridge a half turn
- tighten CO2 cartridge to stop inflation
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use