Our 30mm rim offers superior strength due to its Triple cavity construction, ideal for the privateer Enduro or DH racer wanting a dependable wheelset to last.
-Hope Fortus mullet wheelset, comes with valve and tubeless tape.
-If wanting to switch MS freehub driver body, please indicate in order notes and will be converted at no additional cost.
- Welded 6061 T6 Aluminium rim with eyelets
- Black Sapim Race stainless steel double butted spokes built with silver brass nipples
- Rear wheels supplied with 135 x QR and 142 x 12mm conversions
- Pro 4 32h hubs with stainless steel sealed cartridge bearings
- 4 Pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- Internal width: 30mm
- External width: 35mm
- Profile depth: 23mm
- Recommended tyre width: 2.4” – 2.8”
- Spoke count: 32
- Rim only weight: 29” – 720g
- Wheelset weight from: 29” – 2435g
Tough enduro carbon rim paired with a durable 240 hub – a package for going fast.
** Includes Mircospline and XD Freehub**
OUR 30MM RIM OFFERS SUPERIOR STRENGTH DUE TO ITS TRIPLE CAVITY CONSTRUCTION, IDEAL FOR THE PRIVATEER ENDURO OR DH RACER WANTING A DEPENDABLE WHEELSET TO LAST.
- Built with Pro 4 32h hubs (J-bend only)
- Optimised rim profile suitable for 2.4” – 2.8” tyres
- Tubeless compatible (Valve and Tape supplied)
Ultra-fast sealing for tubeless, tubular and inner tubes
- FOR THE SAFEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE SEALANT that works with all types of bike wheel systems, you need a name you can trust. Joe’s No Flats is a reliable, leading and innovative manufacturer who has been faithfully serving professional bike riders world-wide for the last 17 years.
- THE WORLD’S MOST ULTRA-FAST, EFFECTIVE ANTI-PUNCTURE SEALANT, PLUS IT’S ECO-FRIENDLY. This sealant provides excellent sealing for big holes of up to 6mm (¼ inch). It is suitable for both tubeless, tubular and inner tubes. It is has a wide temperature range compatibility (-20ºC – +70ºC) and a wide pressure range compatibility (15PSI – 100PSI). It is CO₂ compatible.
- REDUCE YOUR RISK OF A FLAT TIRE ON THE ROAD OR THE TRAIL – Simply squeeze in a bit of our environmentally friendly sealant through the valve stem to coat the inside of the tube. In the event of a small puncture or cut, the sealant will fill the leak and create a very long-lasting plug enabling you to continue cycling without changing the tire.
- ONCE SEALED THAT HOLE WILL NEVER REOPEN – Whether you cycle for fun or use your bike as a vehicle, this simple hack will keep you going and you’ll never even miss a beat. What’s easier, changing a tire in an unsafe place on your own in all weathers, or adding a little sealant? It’s a no-brainer! For effective puncture resistance, add fresh sealant every 3-6 months depending on quantity and weather conditions.
- BUY YOURS NOW and make your cycling more fun, safer and more pleasant. Get it for your kids’ bikes so you know they’ll never be in an unsafe situation with a flat tire. The Joe’s No Flats team is always ready to advise you so just get in touch.
- Latex based.
- For effective puncture resistance, add fresh sealant every 3-12 months depending on quantity and weather conditions.