The KICKR CORE delivers a realistic, accurate, and quiet indoor training experience by using the proven flywheel technology and advanced algorithms of Wahoo’s legendary indoor bike trainers.
Don’t like the cold and wet or just want to maintain fitness without getting your drivetrain filthy? The KICKR CORE indoor trainer is built with the durabilty to withstand all of your indoor training sessions and no other brand of smart trainers has more apps and software training options, including Wahoo SYSTM, Zwift, and Trainer Road.
Only 1 left in stock
NEW – BUILT-IN CADENCE
Integrated cadence – The new update simplifies your setup by providing accurate cadence directly from your trainer, without the need for external sensors. Just make sure you have the latest KICKR firmware installed via the free Wahoo Fitness App!
NEW – MULTIPERIPHERAL MODE (BTLE)
The KICKR 18 and CORE now support a feature technically called “multiperipheral” which allows the KICKR and CORE to pair with multiple (up to 3) BTLE devices simultaneously. Just make sure you have the latest KICKR firmware installed via the free Wahoo Fitness App!
KICKR AT THE CORE
By using the proven flywheel technology and advanced algorithms that originated with the iconic KICKR smart trainer, the KICKR CORE delivers a realistic, accurate and quiet indoor training experience.
KICKR CLIMB COMPATIBLE
KICKR CLIMB allows riders to experience real ascents and descents while riding virtual courses or performing structured workouts on the KICKR CORE.
DESIGNED TO ENDURE
The KICKR CORE was built to the quality that cyclists around the world have come to expect from Wahoo. Made to withstand your most intense training sessions, watt for watt – season after season.
KICKR CORE pairs seamlessly with Wahoo KICKR Trainer Accessories, Wahoo ELEMNT Bike Computers and Wahoo Sensors, along with the most popular apps and software to create the ultimate indoor training environment.
RELIABLE POWER. CONTROLLED RESISTANCE.
KICKR CORE provides accurate power measurement (+/-2%) and generates up to 1800W of power, adjusting to simulate up to 16% incline – enough to handle the most grueling workouts.
IMPROVED BICYCLE COMPATIBILITY – THRU-AXLE AND DISC
CORE Features 12×142 thru axle compatibility and 12×148 thru axle compatibility. The CORE design allows for better clearance for disc brakes and flat mount brakes.
LED INDICATOR LIGHTS
Visual confirmation that CORE is powered, connected and transmitting
WORKS WITH THE MOST APPS
Whether you are riding a virtual course or performing a structured wattage workout, Wahoo KICKR Smart Trainers work with the most popular training apps – TrainerRoad, ZWIFT, Sufferfes, FulGaz, Kinomap and more …
From your phone, tablet or laptop to your sportwatch, heart rate monitor or bike sensors, KICKR Smart Trainers offer the widest range of compatibility and connectivity.
Specs and Compatibility
– SPECIFICATIONS –
- Connectivity – ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, & Bluetooth Smart (supports wireless updates via Wahoo Fitness app)
- Max Power – 1800 watts
- Accuracy – +/-2%
- Max Grade – 16%
- Metrics – speed / distance / power / cadence
– COMPATIBILITY –
- Drivetrain – compatible with 8, 9, 10, 11-speed Shimano/SRAM (CASSETTE NOT INCLUDED)
- Rear Wheel Sizes (Road) – 24″, 650c, 700c
- Rear Wheel Sizes (MTB) – 26″, 27.5″, 29″
- Hub Compatibility – 130/135 QR, 12×142 Thru-Axle, 12×148 Thru-Axle
- Devices (iOS Mobile) – iPhone (4S or newer) / iPad (3rd Gen or newer) / iPod Touch (5th gen) – must be running version 8 or newer
- Devices (iOS MAC) – version 8 or newer, requires ANT+ USB stick or BLE enabled
- Devices (Android) – 4.3 or newer and BLE enabled
- Windows PC – when paired with ANT+ USB Stick or BLE enabled
Optional mud guard designed specifically for the new 36, 38 and 40. Proprietary and sturdy 4-point direct-mount attachment.
NEW XL version offers 85% more coverage for fitment on 36 and 38 FOX Forks.
Note: The FOX 36 and 38 Mud Guards (both Standard and XL) have the same mounting points and are interchangeable between models. The FOX 36 and 38 Mud Guards fit on all 2021 and newer Performance, Performance Elite and Factory models (Not compatible with Rhythm models). The FOX 40 Mud Guard only fits the 2021 and new FOX 40 models.
High quality L-key set for hexagonal socket screws in a practical clip fastener out of wear-resistant material, enabling secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. L-keys with Hex-Plus profile: offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys.
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATEDThe Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.
ShockWiz analyzes your travel at a rate of 100 times a second, providing you with the suspension performance and the ability to improve. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that are looking for something more. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, rider, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3″ wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
400psi | 27.5bar
The most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available.
ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recover faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
*$1 from every sale is donated to Beyond Blue for depression and anxiety.
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
This protein is the fastest absorbing of all protein powders. The protein is broken down into peptides which are absorbed faster than standard whey proteins. This means you can digest the protein faster and your muscle can use the protein and recover/grow faster. Studies have show that hydrolyzed whey proteins are superior for muscle recovery over other proteins and also help to increase glycogen stores in the muscle both essential for power and endurance athlete alike.
Pure Bovine Colostrum
Colostrum is found in cow and other mammals milk that is used to help new born calves rapidly grow and increase their immune function. Colostrum contains high amounts of amino acids, vitamins and immunoglobulins to accelerate recovery and increase immune function. One of the big reasons besides enhanced recovery for adding colostrum is athletes are more sustainable to catching colds and flues due to intense training. With this unique ingredient there is less chance of getting sick delaying training and recovery.
BCAA and Leucine Peptides
Studies have shown that high amounts of BCAA and Leucine increase recovery by signaling the muscle activator mTOR to repair muscle tissue. ReCharge uses the most advanced Leucine and BCAA available in peptide form which is absorbed faster. The peptide form leuince has been found to increase muscle recovery over the standard leucine.
Lactoferrin is another very useful protein for athletes that aids as an anti inflammatory and increasing immune function. Both very important for hard training athletes and sports people.
A simple enzyme to aid in the digestion of proteins for optimal protein utilisation.
Take one 40g scoop of ReCharge with water or low fat milk after training or competition.
Exposure Toro MK12 Front Bike Light
Specifically created by Exposure for the toughest off-road rides, the Toro MK12 has a massive 3200 lumen maximum output, so it’s the perfect front bike light choice for riding challenging trails with poor visibility. Packed with modern technologies, this advanced mountain bike light reacts to how aggressively you’re riding, automatically brightening when you’re attacking hard and dimming when you’re steadily pedalling up a steep climb. It even has Exposure’s Smart Port+ (SPT+), should you need to charge up your smartphone or cycle computer.
Powerful, Bright and Reliable Off-Road Light
Grab off-road riding by the horns with the Toro; as its Reflex Technology unleashes a huge output for tackling anything the open gravel trail, fire road and single track can throw at you, roots; bomb holes, you name it. Use the Optimised Mode Selector to extend the runtime and the Toro will be at home on the cockpit of any gravel bike, so when the daylight stops you don’t have to.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago.
Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide.
- 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set
- Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
- Ball end tips to access hard-to-reach areas
NOTE: Ball end tips are not intended for high torque situations.