- FOX Remote Lever 2020 Remote control 1-speed shift for seat post transfer With the remote lever, which was redesigned for 2020, the Vario support transfer can be adjusted ergonomically and with lightning speed from the handlebar to the respective trail conditions. The lever is instead of the left lever ergonomically mounted by Matchmaker on the brake lever or with clamp under the handlebar.Technical specifications: intended use : Lowerable seat posts Material: aluminum Train access route: universal Compatibility: Fox seat post transfer Attachment: Matchmaker (SRAM brake lever) or via clamp (22.2 mm) Installation location: lower left on the handlebar Color: Black
It is important to have the right tool for the job. It not only will make the job easier, but it will keep you from damaging costly parts. The Fox Shox Seal Driver Tool is designed to perfectly drive Fox fork wiper seals with ease. These drivers will work on both flanged seals and the new low friction seals without flanges.
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Low-profile lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad- but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and is recommended for use with many cable-actuated dropper posts. See the compatibility section below for details.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
SHIMANO - Seat post Dropper Lever - I-SPEC EVWith ideal ergonomics and smooth lever action, SHIMANO's SL-MT800-IL seat post dropper lever provides quick lever access with minimal hand movement. The new I-SPEC EV lever offers a wide range of adjustments and 7mm of cable stroke. With a lightweight and compact design, the SL-MT800-IL lever sets the standard for mountain bike dropper remotes.
- Fast & effortless operation
- Quick lever access from grip position with minimum hand movement
- Light operation effort
- Compatible with common dropper posts
- 7 mm cable stroke
- I-SPEC EV type only
- Cable actuated
- Includes the lever shown above, cable, cable housing, ferrules, and cable crimp
- Accommodates internal and external cable routing
READY TO RACE STRAIGHT OUT OF THE GATEFeaturing an entirely new chassis and damper, delivering enhanced tunability, smoother performance, and more progressivity than ever before.
|SIZES (With 2-position Adjust Lever)|
|Imperial Sizes (NEW 2021 model)|
|Metric Sizes (NEW 2021 model)|
|Imperial Sizes (2020 model)||7.875 x 2.25|
|SIZES (Without 2-position Adjust Lever)|
|Imperial Sizes (NEW 2021 model)|
|Metric Sizes (NEW 2021 model)||250 x 75|
|Imperial Sizes (2020 model)||8.75 x 2.75|
|Optional 2-position Open/Firm lever (retains high and low speed compression adjustment)|
|High-speed compression - 8 clicks|
|Low-speed compression - 16 clicks|
|High-speed rebound (w/VVC) - 8 clicks|
|Low-speed rebound - 16 clicks|
|Coil spring preload - (new detents on spring collar)|
|ALL FACTORY DHX2 SHOCKS|
|Shaft Coating||Chromoly - Ultra-low friction, highly durable damper shaft finish|
|Detents on spring collar||Yes|