Vorsprung Secus Fox A1 Fork Air Spring Upgrade Kit
For the first time, we created an air spring with a truly better spring rate, everywhere in the travel, than a coil. The Secus upgrade delivers the first and only air spring system to really come indistinguishably close to the linear spring rate of a coil fork for the entire first 2/3rds of its travel, with the advantage of a gentle end stroke progression to prevent bottoming without the “wall of force” harshness that excessively progressive springs create.
4 in stock
Fox Footstud, Rockshox Footstud
|COMPATIBILITY – SECUS|
|Year & Specification||Secus Variant|
|Fox 32||2018+ (unless footnut on spring side is recessed)||Fox A1|
|Fox 34||2018+ (unless footnut on spring side is recessed)||Fox A1|
|Fox 36||2018+||Fox A1|
|Fox 38||2021+||Fox A2|
|Fox 40||2018+ (Note: Installation tool coming soon, air spring is difficult to disassemble)||Fox A3|
|Fox 32 StepCast||Not Compatible|
|Fox 34 StepCast||Not Compatible|
- FIT GRIP2 damper with 4-way high- and low-speed compression and rebound damping
- 29 wheel option with 20 mm Boost thru axle
- Gloss Orange paint option
- FLOAT EVOL air spring
- Air bleed system ensures consistent fork performance at any altitude
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
- Travel 203
- Air Spring Models FLOAT
- Damper Grip 2 FIT HSC/LSC
- Axle 20x110 mm thru axle
- Upper Tube Finish Kashima Coat
- Starting Weight 6.08lbs/2760g
Our intention with Reverb AXS™ was inventive and pure: No hoses. No routing. No energy wasted. Not a single thing in the way of the experience. We created a reliable wireless-electronic dropper post and controller that actuates with drastically less effort and zero distraction. Expanding what's possible on a bike, Reverb AXS™ is enabled by SRAM AXS™ technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS™ enabled components.
- Effortless Electronic-Wireless actuation and infinite height adjustment with a single touch.
- Clean, simple and fast to install. No hoses to route, no fishing required.
- Updated internals for faster return speed in all conditions.
- New Vent Valve Technology, a simple and reliable built in service solution without disassembly of the seatpost.
- SRAM AXS™ technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS™ enabled components.
- Includes RockShox AXS™ handlebar controller, rechargeable SRAM battery and charger.
READY TO ATTACK THE TRACKCompletely redesigned for 2021, this World Cup weapon comes equipped with an updated version of our award-winning GRIP2 damper, an updated EVOL air spring, and a host of other radical new performance-driven features.
READY TO RACE STRAIGHT OUT OF THE GATEFeaturing an entirely new chassis and damper, delivering enhanced tunability, smoother performance, and more progressivity than ever before.
|SIZES (With 2-position Adjust Lever)|
|Imperial Sizes (NEW 2021 model)|
|Metric Sizes (NEW 2021 model)|
|Imperial Sizes (2020 model)||7.875 x 2.25|
|SIZES (Without 2-position Adjust Lever)|
|Imperial Sizes (NEW 2021 model)|
|Metric Sizes (NEW 2021 model)||250 x 75|
|Imperial Sizes (2020 model)||8.75 x 2.75|
|Optional 2-position Open/Firm lever (retains high and low speed compression adjustment)|
|High-speed compression - 8 clicks|
|Low-speed compression - 16 clicks|
|High-speed rebound (w/VVC) - 8 clicks|
|Low-speed rebound - 16 clicks|
|Coil spring preload - (new detents on spring collar)|
|ALL FACTORY DHX2 SHOCKS|
|Shaft Coating||Chromoly - Ultra-low friction, highly durable damper shaft finish|
|Detents on spring collar||Yes|
- New and updated 2021 Fox Transfer Remote Lever designed specifically to work with the Fox Transfer Seatpost.
- This lever is suitable for left mount, underneath the bar.
- Genuine Fox lever.
- Includes cable and housing
- Part Number: 925-06-004
- Fox Transfer setup HERE
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Low-profile lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad- but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and is recommended for use with many cable-actuated dropper posts. See the compatibility section below for details.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
SMOOTHER STIFFER AND MORE TUNABLE THAN EVER BEFOREWith all new design inside-and-out, plus an unmatched combination of smooth performance, tunability, stiffness, and lightweight–we took the award-winning, EWS favorite and made it even better.
|ALL 36 FACTORY GRIP2 FORKS|
|Upper Tube Finish||Kashima Coat|
|Rotor Size||180 direct Post Mount, Up to 230 compatible|
|Mud Guard Mount||Optional FOX 36/38 Mud Guard with sturdy 4-point direct-mount attachment|
|Air Spring||FLOAT EVOL|
|Starting Weight||1965 g|
|GLOSS ORANGE||GLOSS BLACK||ROOT BEER - Limited Edition|
|Wheel Size||27.5 / 29||27.5 / 29||27.5 / 29|
|Travel||160||150 / 160*||160|
|Rake||44||37 / 44 / 51*||44|
|Axle||15QR x 110||15QR x 110||Kabolt-X 110|
ALL DROPPERS NOW SHIP WITH AN INSTALLED V2.1 ACTUATORThe OneUp Dropper post is now available in 120mm, 150mm, 180mm and 210mm lengths and all can be shimmed down in travel by 10 or 20mm. We've been obsessed with shaving every last millimeter from the latest OneUp post to give you the the shortest stack height and shortest total length of any dropper post. No other post can get your saddle lower. Still starting from $199 USD with free shipping worldwide, cable actuated with reliable sealed cartridge internals for easy home servicing and includes travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length. The dropper market is dominated by expensive big brand posts and generic catalog shopped posts with different logos. We want to offer something better, a post with class leading specs, innovative useful features AND real value. Want more from your dropper? Get OneUp.
- 2 Dust wiper / oil seals
- 2 Foam lubricating rings
- 2 crush washers