RAW™ is the high-end hydration pack for Enduro/Off-road motorcycle racing and adventure, with the perfect balanced fit for any individual rider.
The pack is equipped with our bounce free No Dancing Monkey™ 1.2 harness system that makes the pack stay put on your back even in the most gnarly terrain. The unique elastic harness system allows you a tight fit but gives that extra freedom to breathe and move.
The RAW™ 3 is geared up with a main storage compartment for hydration and a water-resistant phone pocket. A bonus is the smart detachable organizer pocket for tools, equipment and food.
- Bounce free No Dancing Monkey™ 1.2 harness system with integrated elastic straps that expands along with the chest during physical exertion, allowing a constant tight and compliant.
- Ventilated shoulder straps that are ergonomically designed for a comfortable and smooth distribution of the backpack over the shoulders.
- Air-vented back panel with wave-profile pads for optimal comfort and airflow.
- Main compartment for hydration and water-resistant phone pocket.
- 2.0L/70oz Elite™ hydration bladder with a slider opening for easy cleaning/drying and to make it possible to put ice inside the bladder during hot conditions. The bladder is also equipped with a smooth Plug-n-Play tube coupling for extra secure and easy handling.
- Detachable organizer pocket for tools, equipment and food.
- 2x tube clips, secure attachment for the drink tube.
- Tube port – if using the USWE helmet handsfree kit (kit not included with the pack).
- Reflective points for night visibility.
- More Information
- Pack type Hydration Backpack
- Activity Enduro, Off-road Motorcycle
- User Unisex
- Pack Weight 375g (*excl. bladder)
- Dimensions 31L / 16W / 8D (CM)
- Total Volume 3L
- Hydration Capacity 2,0L / 70 oz
- Hydration System Elite™ Hydration Bladder with Plug-n-Play Coupling
- Harness System NDM™ 1.2
- Chest Fit Range M – XL, Chest Circumference (84 – 110 cm / 33 – 43″)
USWE (pronounced ‘you-swii’) is a Sweden-based company that manufactures flexible, bounce-free, action backpacks with a secure and perfect fit. All of its hydro backpacks and other camel packs are made using the brand’s patented harness design. USWE Backpacks are engineered to have a unique suspension and shape to fit snugly on the rider’s body without restricting body movement or breathing capacity. These USWE Hydration Packs are perfect for adventurers and can be used for various sports activities, including motosports, cycling, running, trail running, skiing, and more.
BEHIND THE BRAND
Founded in 2007, USWE has always strived to give adventure seekers an action pack that can withstand the harshest conditions without the rider feeling restricted. As a group of avid adventurers, the USWE team grew up exploring the Swedish countryside on their bikes. The team rode through the most challenging terrain and went far out into the wilderness. They packed their gear, water, and food in standard backpacks, but these lacked the storage capacity they needed. The backpacks were also uncomfortable as they were made for walking, not riding.
The USWE team’s passion for adventure (and frustration) led to the creation of the world-renowned USWE Hydration Backpacks. The development of USWE products has always involved the best athletes and weekend warriors so that the brand can provide nothing but the best for riders. USWE has always focused on its core philosophy – the pack has to be worn, not carried – so it focused on ensuring that the bags stay balanced and fixed on riders’ backs. No matter if you’re speeding through hills or trailing through the wilderness, USWE has got you covered.
WHY CHOOSE USWE HYDRATION BACKPACKS
All USWE Backpacks use the patented and award-winning NDM™ (No Dancing Monkey) harness technology. This innovative design ensures there’s no bouncing on your back because the packs are made to fit you perfectly. The technology gives backpacks an elastic 4-point strap so they can snug the pack tightly without hindering your movement. The backpacks are specifically developed for action sports such as dirt bike, running, and mountain bike. These products are suited for both men and women.
USWE Hydration Backpacks are designed to give riders the best performance. These products all undergo mud crawling testing, and valuable insights and input from top athletes are also integrated. USWE fitted “race suspension” in its action packs. This harness is perfect for riders who want to stay light and fast. It is ideal for racers and passionate enthusiasts who wish to take their speed to the next level. USWE also offers “heavy-duty suspension” for big adventures. This harness is made with durable yet lightweight materials, so you can take it to the extreme without worrying about restrictions.
WHY YOU NEED USWE HYDRATION BACKPACKS
Staying hydrated during your ride is crucial, especially during the summer or when you’re out into the unknown and exploring new trails. When you’re on a ride, you are exposed to the heat of the sun and the drying wind. Sometimes you can’t anticipate the humidity and heat level before heading out, and nothing is worse than being stuck on the road or the trails with no water source insight. Whether you want to brave the summer heat and drive your motorcycle, or you’re going on a multiple-day ride, hydration packs are essential. Instead of waiting for the next gas station to gulp down bottles of water because of dehydration, hydration packs allow you to have slow water intakes, so you never overdo your drinking. With a few sips every few minutes, you’ll have an efficient and effective way of hydrating your whole body.
Be the first to review “USWE Raw 3 Pack – 2.0L Hydration Bladder – Carbon Black”
- Genuine Fox Mud Guard for 2021
- Install in minutes!
- Available in Black to suit 2021 Fox 36 or 38 only.
- Part: 803-01-441
The included 9 function Multi Tool contains your most used tools and
is designed to live inside your stem/steerer tube.
Never get stuck without a Multi Tool on a ride ever again.
JOES NO FLAT SUPER SEALANT 1000ML LATEX BASED – ULTRA FAST SEALING – HOLES UP TO 6MM
The most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available.
ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recover faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
*$1 from every sale is donated to Beyond Blue for depression and anxiety.
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
This protein is the fastest absorbing of all protein powders. The protein is broken down into peptides which are absorbed faster than standard whey proteins. This means you can digest the protein faster and your muscle can use the protein and recover/grow faster. Studies have show that hydrolyzed whey proteins are superior for muscle recovery over other proteins and also help to increase glycogen stores in the muscle both essential for power and endurance athlete alike.
Pure Bovine Colostrum
Colostrum is found in cow and other mammals milk that is used to help new born calves rapidly grow and increase their immune function. Colostrum contains high amounts of amino acids, vitamins and immunoglobulins to accelerate recovery and increase immune function. One of the big reasons besides enhanced recovery for adding colostrum is athletes are more sustainable to catching colds and flues due to intense training. With this unique ingredient there is less chance of getting sick delaying training and recovery.
BCAA and Leucine Peptides
Studies have shown that high amounts of BCAA and Leucine increase recovery by signaling the muscle activator mTOR to repair muscle tissue. ReCharge uses the most advanced Leucine and BCAA available in peptide form which is absorbed faster. The peptide form leuince has been found to increase muscle recovery over the standard leucine.
Lactoferrin is another very useful protein for athletes that aids as an anti inflammatory and increasing immune function. Both very important for hard training athletes and sports people.
A simple enzyme to aid in the digestion of proteins for optimal protein utilisation.
Take one 40g scoop of ReCharge with water or low fat milk after training or competition.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
THE BEST VALUE IN DIRT BIKE AND MOUNTAIN BIKE GOGGLES
Ounce-for-ounce, the Main Stray Goggles are the best value on the market, and feature our Variable Lens System™ (VLS). VLS makes your goggles compatible with both standard lenses (stock) and injection molded lenses (sold separately) within the same frame. With an expansive viewport, triple-layer foam and tear-off lens functionality, they are a heavy hitter and light on the wallet.
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 – 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience – bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
Exposure Toro MK12 Front Bike Light
Specifically created by Exposure for the toughest off-road rides, the Toro MK12 has a massive 3200 lumen maximum output, so it’s the perfect front bike light choice for riding challenging trails with poor visibility. Packed with modern technologies, this advanced mountain bike light reacts to how aggressively you’re riding, automatically brightening when you’re attacking hard and dimming when you’re steadily pedalling up a steep climb. It even has Exposure’s Smart Port+ (SPT+), should you need to charge up your smartphone or cycle computer.
Powerful, Bright and Reliable Off-Road Light
Grab off-road riding by the horns with the Toro; as its Reflex Technology unleashes a huge output for tackling anything the open gravel trail, fire road and single track can throw at you, roots; bomb holes, you name it. Use the Optimised Mode Selector to extend the runtime and the Toro will be at home on the cockpit of any gravel bike, so when the daylight stops you don’t have to.
L-keys made from circular material with plastic sleeve for use on bicycles. The plastic sleeve makes working comfortable even at low temperatures and is easy on the fingers. All L-keys are easily accessible due to their colour coding and size markings. For hexagonal socket screws and TORX® screws. In a robust and lightweight folding pouch.
Our thickest grips. Fatty’s have 8 plush pillows to optimize shock absorption and grip! – 35mm
Once you go ESI you never go back…
The EDC Pump offers a unique storage solution integrated into a high volume pump. It is designed to integrate with the EDC Tool System, CO2 canister or your favorite stash. Crafted from aluminum with a durable textured machined finish.
- BPA/PVC-free material
- Lockable mouth piece against escaping liquid
- Taste-neutral material for pure flavour
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.