USWE Backpack Airborne 9
$199.00 – $209.00
If you are a hard-charging rider who wants to GO light but still needs enough room for extra gear, we suggest the AIRBORNE 9. A tough little daypack with 9L of cargo including a premium Shape-Shift 2,5 liter hydration system to keep you hydrated out there. Multi-size adjustable shoulder straps reduce pressure, provide a custom fit and allow full body movement and breathing capacity when combined with the single-click NDM 4-point harness. Boosting the airflow with high ventilated back panel featured with anti-slip foam stripes for optimal fit. AIRBORNE 9 supports you with a handy organizer pocket for example tools, food, first-aid kit and the water resistant smartphone pocket provides extra protection from bad weather conditions. Outside the pack youll find a the attachment system for a helmet and a superpractical quick stash compartment for a rainjacket or spare tube .
Carbon Black / Crazy Yellow / Race Blue
Weight: 604g *ex. bladder
PATENTED No Dancing Monkey harness technology
High ventilated back panel with anti-slip foam ridges
Twin port exit for tube from H2O-compartment
2,5L Shape-Shift hydration system (*3,0L unzipped baffle)
Attachment system for: helmet (xc and full face)
Organizer compartment (wide opening)
Water resistant smartphone pocket
LED bike light attachment point
Reflective point: front and back
Tube port compatible with HHF kit
Multi size adjustable: M-XL (Chest: 84-120cm)
2,5L SHAPE-SHIFT HYDRATION SYSTEM
Shape-Shift Hydration System adds a versatile baffle. The baffle can be zipped to slim the bladder profile and unzipped to increase fluid volume or reverse to clean and dry. The patented super-wide slide top opening makes it easy to load up with ice on hot days and turn inside out to clean when your adventure is complete. Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility. RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level. PVC and BPA-free. Exceeds FDA & EU regulations.
Crazy Yellow, Black, Blue
DESCRIPTIONThe most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available. ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recovery faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
FOR RIDERS PREFERRING THE SECURITY AND POWER PROVIDED BY A CLIPLESS PEDAL SET-UP, WE PRESENT THE TRANSITION.These capable, high-performance, all-mountain shoes are designed and built to dominate—just like our Powerline and Skyline models—but with the added feature of clipless pedal compatibility. Climb like an angel, descend with conviction.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber Outsole
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- D3O Asymmetrical medial collar protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- RC PowerDrive full-length molded nylon shank
- Clipless pedal compatibility
- Tech Fit
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
- EDC TOP CAP
- EDC steerer plug
- 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers