USWE Backpack Airborne 2
Our lightest bike pack ever, built for the most intense high performance rides. We wouldnt even call AIRBORNE 2 a lightweight, its more of a featherweight pack that delivers outstanding fit and functionality for 1-3 hours fast racing. With its ultralight weight and its No Dancing Monkey harness technology, this pack is virtually unnoticeable while in action. Inside the pack, the AIRBORNE 2 has a slim profile Shape-Shift 1,5 liter hydration system and for your safety, a water resistant smartphone pocket.
Out of stock
Carbon Black / Crazy Yellow / Race Blue / Go Pink
Weight: 314g *ex. bladder
PATENTED No Dancing Monkey harness technology
Ultralight mesh backpanel
Twin port exit for tube from H2O-compartment
1,5L Shape-Shift hydration system (*2,0L unzipped baffle)
Water resistant smartphone pocket
LED bike light attachment point
Reflective point: front and back
Tube port compatible with HHF kit
Multi size adjustable: M-XL (Chest: 84-115cm)
1,5L SHAPE-SHIFT HYDRATION SYSTEM
Shape-Shift Hydration System adds a versatile baffle. The baffle can be zipped to slim the bladder profile and unzipped to increase fluid volume or reverse to clean and dry. The patented super-wide slide top opening makes it easy to load up with ice on hot days and turn inside out to clean when your adventure is complete. Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility. RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level. PVC and BPA-free. Exceeds FDA & EU regulations.
- 2 Sizes: High Volume 100cc & Compact 70cc
- 1-1/4" dia x 7" for 70cc (32mm dia x 178mm)
- 1-1/4" dia x 10" for 100cc (32mm dia x 254mm)
- 100cc Pump holds EDC Tool & a 20g CO2 or EDC Tool & the Storage Capsule
- 70cc Pump holds EDC Tool (no Storage Capsule) or a 20g CO2
- Fast-On Head (Presta Only) - No threads or locking levers
- Integrated CO2 Inflator
- Fully Sealed, Weatherproofed Internals
- Includes Bottle Cage Mount
- thread CO2 cartridge fully onto inflator head
- press inflator head onto presta valve
- to inflate back off CO2 cartridge a half turn
- tighten CO2 cartridge to stop inflation
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.
ShockWiz analyzes your travel at a rate of 100 times a second, providing you with the suspension performance and the ability to improve. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that are looking for something more. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, rider, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
DESCRIPTIONThe most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available. ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recovery faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty