UNIOR TOOL Y HEX WRENCH 1781/2HX 2, 2.5, 3
- The wrench is used for tightening and unscrewing screws with hex-shaped nuts.
- The plastic-injected handle offers a comfortable and compact grip, which enables efficient working while the high-quality material enables long-term use of the tool.
- 2, 2.5 and 3mm hex bits
2 in stock
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.
CASUAL CLIP-IN RIDING The most comfortable performance mountain bike shoe you will ever wear! The DBX 4.0 is a clip shoe featuring a deep 25mm long cleat channel, offering stability as well as more adjustment options to get the perfect riding set up. It’s quick drying material and great ventilation make it an ideal all-weather shoe for enduro and downhill riders. The Cross Strap System helps the shoe grip your foot and let’s you stay in control throughout your ride. It features a medium stiff sole, thanks to a specially developed shank which regulates torsion and flexibility. This shank is the reason Leatt shoes give you great control on the bike, but lets you also walk around with ease. What’s special about the Leatt shoe? Our secret rubber recipe is like your grandma’s hot sauce. Better than anyone else's! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in conastant contact with your pedals or the ground. If you want to stay on top of the game, then you need the all new Leatt DBX shoes.$199.00
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever. The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel. Features:
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX ELBOW GUARD Minimalistic, comfortable fit and provides CE certified impact protection - all our design criteria accomplished! By changing over to a 3D-shaped impact gel, we’ve achieved the minimalistic slim shape which does not restrict movement whilst keeping the CE Impact protection. The lightweight construction, single sizing and silicone grip panels give you the famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will understand what we mean. The Airflex Elbow Guard scores a total of 11 points in the Leatt protection rating system.$129.00
Embrace your inner sliding Yetiman with the new ridge hoody. With a throwback look and our favorite Sliding Yetiman, the Ridge hoody will keep warm wherever you may find yourself. Features 80% cotton – 20% polyester Soft, midweight fleece for a comfotable fit$99.00
The EDC Cap Kit includes the worlds lightest headset top cap (4.2g), and an EDC steerer plug with drain hole which keeps crud out of your steerer. Top caps are compatible with all 1-1/8" aluminum steerer tubes. The EDC steerer plug is required for EDC tool storage and is compatible with most aluminum tapered steerer tubes. Check fork compatibility. KIT INCLUDES$40.00
- EDC TOP CAP
- EDC steerer plug
- 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
The EDC Pump offers a unique storage solution integrated into a high volume pump. It is designed to integrate with the EDC Tool System, CO2 canister or your favorite stash. Crafted from aluminum with a durable textured machined finish. PUMP VOLUME A mini pump might look appealing, but with typical volumes of 30-60cc it will take hundreds of strokes to inflate a new tube and has absolutely no chance of re-inflating a tubeless setup. When you get a flat, you want to fix it as fast as possible as riding time is precious. At 100cc and at 160g our high volume pump has the highest volume to weight ratio on the market. FAST-ON HEAD Firmly push the pump head onto the Presta valve until it bottoms out, then pump. With our fast-on head the valve stem is securely supported so there's no chance of bending, breaking or unseating the valve and no chance of unscrewing your valve core when you remove the pump. EDC PUMP SPEC$94.00
- 2 Sizes: High Volume 100cc & Compact 70cc
- 1-1/4" dia x 7" for 70cc (32mm dia x 178mm)
- 1-1/4" dia x 10" for 100cc (32mm dia x 254mm)
- 100cc Pump holds EDC Tool & a 20g CO2 or EDC Tool & the Storage Capsule
- 70cc Pump holds EDC Tool (no Storage Capsule) or a 20g CO2
- Fast-On Head (Presta Only) - No threads or locking levers
- Integrated CO2 Inflator
- Fully Sealed, Weatherproofed Internals
- Includes Bottle Cage Mount
- thread CO2 cartridge fully onto inflator head
- press inflator head onto presta valve
- to inflate back off CO2 cartridge a half turn
- tighten CO2 cartridge to stop inflation
Avaqua is a multi-purpose cleaning spray and polish which leaves no straking or residue upon evaporation. Avaqua is a multi-purpose dewatering fluid and cleaner for use on any bike. Particularly useful on disc rotors and rim brake surfaces, to prepare surfaces for sticker and bar tape adhesion and to clean oil or grease spills. Dries rapidly after cleaning and leaves no sticky residue. Safe to use on carbon, rubber and alloy parts. "How To Use" video embed below, or on YouTube. AVAQUA is an excellent cleaner and dewatering fluid which is perfect for:$20.00
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
This is the FOX Digital High Pressure Pump. Gives you the ability to fine tune the air pressure in your Fox suspension easily and accurately. The large digital display reads pressures up to 300 psi. The main features include
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery
For many years the BIKE TRAVEL BAG is our approved solution for transporting almost any type of bike. As a hybrid construction it combines the advantages of a hard shell case with the properties of a soft bag.
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND