Tyre Maxxis Minion DHR II
$79.95 – $89.95
Refined and redesigned; ready to shred any line
- 3C MaxxTerra, 3C MaxxGrip, and Super Tacky available on select models
- Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking
- Single-ply, DoubleDown, and DH casings available
- Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The centre tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the centre tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo! The Minion DHR II is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
EXO, EXO+, DH Casing
3C Maxx Grip, 3C Maxx Terra
29×2.5WT TR, 29×2.4WT TR, 27.5×2.4WT TR, 27.5×2.6 TR
- Weight: 300g (standard hose)
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Rigid CNC'd one-piece calliper
- E4 calliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handlebar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Uses post mount, 9.74 callipers with adapters to suit all mount options
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length - 5 1/8"
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
XC spec and ready for the trail. XX1 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. With the lightest weight materials and a 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The pinnacle of performance, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
- Ergonomic design conforms to hands and provides padding without the extra bulk.
- Half waffle grip supplies extra grip.
- Single clamp design clears up extra bar space.
- Variable patterns reduce irritation.
- Reinforced end prevents grip blowout.
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced EXO construction Available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
More grip, more comfort and an even more grip
Never rest upon the successes of the previous day. With the GE1 Evo we appeal to all Enduro riders and racers who are looking for more comfort, grip and a precise grip.
The aim of the GE1 update was to further increase the grip on the handlebars while further reducing required strength input. When mountain biking, less effort put into the handlebars leads to less muscle tension and thus reduces the risk of arm pump or numb hands. The results are more comfort, better control of your bike and an optimized arm position.
- 40 rear loading threaded pins with nyloc nuts
- DU plus cartridge bearing axle system
- Thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off obstacles
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
The choice of the marathon prosThe saddle of the marathon pros combines maximum power, comfort and freedom of movement, directing the pressure precisely onto the pedal. The optimized relief channel in the sensitive perineal area, OrthoCell® inlays, AirCell® padding and special gliding flanks for quick changes of position also inspire world-class bikers. Size: M/L
There’s an element of the unknown when it comes to running new trail and racing blind. Enduro spec follows suit. X01 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The resilience of an aluminum cage, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
"The OneUp bar gives me all of the confidence inspiring attributes of a 35mm bar with a bit of forgiveness engineered in for those big descents. I've been so impressed after putting it through the paces for the last year."Almost every other carbon bar on the market copies the simple tapered profile of an Aluminum bar. With carbon you can take advantage of more complex shapes to get a better performing product, so that's what we did. If you actually care about bar compliance, then you don't make a regular 35mm diameter bar. Sure you can try to "optimize" the flex slightly with layup, but geometry is king and you're fighting a losing battle. The OneUp bar profile minimizes the length of the 35 diameter clamping area as this is the stiffest portion of any 35 diameter bar. The 35mm clamp diameter quickly changes to a flattened, oval shape in the transition zone and then to a standard 22.2mm clamp diameter for the control zone. We bench marked the OneUp bar against the most popular carbon bars on the market as well as foam filled aluminum bars. The results were, on average, a 21% increase in vertical compliance (comfort) coupled with a 28% increase in steering stiffness (responsiveness). These are more than just marginal gains.