Tyre Maxxis Minion DHR II
$79.95 – $89.95
Refined and redesigned; ready to shred any line
- 3C MaxxTerra, 3C MaxxGrip, and Super Tacky available on select models
- Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking
- Single-ply, DoubleDown, and DH casings available
- Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The centre tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the centre tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo! The Minion DHR II is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
EXO, EXO+, DH Casing
3C Maxx Grip, 3C Maxx Terra
29×2.5WT TR, 29×2.4WT TR, 27.5×2.4WT TR, 27.5×2.6 TR
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length - 5 1/8"
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
VITAL-MTB 4.5/5 Star Review - Read the full review here
“With a thin and wide design that provides plenty of grip and stability, the OneUp aluminum pedals offers great performance in a durable and easy to maintain package”
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
INSTRUCTIONSEnsure flange pedal washer and lip seal are assembled with flange side towards crank. In the following orientation. We recommend an additional standard pedal washer to be used with counter bored cranks in between our pedal and the crank. Install with 8mm Hex. Torque to 35Nm (25 ft-lbs) Min NOTE:
- Uninstalled pedals have a minimal axial movement built in that is eliminated when fully install on cranks.
- The retaining O-ring is only to keep the flange washer and seal on pedal in the box and for assembly. It is not necessary for the function of the pedal and can be removed.
- Out of the box our pedals have some resistance to free spinning by design. This can be adjusted by adding or removing grease upon disassembly. Free spinning will increase over time and wear of the bushing.
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced EXO construction Available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.