Reserve has rewritten the future of tubeless systems with the introduction of the all-new Fillmore valve, a completely new take on tubeless valve designs. The patented Fillmore valve represents a game-changing leap forward in technology, with a high-flow design that eases tubeless set up and eliminates the traditional, delicate, clog-inciting valve core of yesteryear.
High Flow: 3 X airflow makes seating and inflating tires a snap
With three-times the airflow of a Presta valve, Fillmore’s beauty is more than skin deep. It’s a true performance upgrade that makes seating and inflating tires a snap. No Clog: Eliminates clogging and busts through dry sealant
Micro-Adjust: Airs down to the perfectly dialed tire pressure
Unthread Fillmore’s valve cap slightly and press to air down. A couple psst-pssts and you’re at the perfectly dialed tire pressure. Trailside tire pressure adjustments have never been easier.
Direct-Inject: Eliminates clogging and busts through dry sealant
Fillmore’s self-clearing poppet eliminates clogging by breaking through sealant build-up. Plus, its compatible with tire inserts for free-flowing inflation no matter what.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need a special pump for the Fillmore valve?
– No special pump needed. Fillmore uses the same standard pump interface as the Presta valve
3. Can I add sealant directly through the Fillmore valve?
– Yes, you can direct-inject sealant through the valve simply by removing all pressure in the tire and using either a syringe style injector with tube, or cutting the top of the sealant bottle to size. The Fillmore has no valve core to remove or get in the way.
4. Will the valve fit my wheel?
– 50mm Fillmore valves will fit a minimum 18mm and maximum 28mm deep rim, which covers most modern mountain bike rim designs.
5. Do all pumps and tire pressure gauges work with Fillmore valves?
– Although we can’t guarantee all pumps and tire gauges will work with Fillmore valves, we have tried most of the pumps and gauges on the market today and have found very few exceptions where there are function issues. There may be some pumps out there that will not work correctly.
6. Are they compatible with tire inserts like CushCore?
– Yes, compatible. The poppet pushes against the insert when you release pressure, so it can take a bit of additional force on the cap to let the air out of the tires.
7. Where are they available?
– Fillmore valves are available for sale on HERE and other online channels, as well as your local independent bicycle dealer.
8. Can I use them on my road bike?
– Current 50mm Fillmore valves will only fit rims up to 28mm in depth. As a result, Fillmore valves do not fit the majority of the road rims on the market. You can confirm by checking the depth of your rim on the rim manufacturer’s website.
Longer Fillmore valves with increased compatibility for deeper road rims will be available in Spring, 2022
9. Can ride without the cap on the valve?
– Yes. While we recommend keeping the cap on for best practice and for the micro-adjust feature, there are no issues with riding the bike with a missing cap. The system is designed to hold tire pressure with or without an air cap.
10. I’ve lost my cap, how do I get a new one?
– Contact our Rider Support team for replacement parts
11. Are they rebuildable?
– No, Fillmore valves are not rebuildable. They use a durable 7000 series aluminum body combined with a sturdy one-piece stainless steel internal rod. If you ever have any trouble, you can contact us about your Lifetime Warranty.
12. Are they compatible with TyreWiz?
– No, Tyrewiz requires you to remove a presta valve core to install the TyreWiz and the Fillmore’s high-flow, no-clog design does not have a valve core.
Premium, platform hitch bike rack delivering maximum strength, security and user friendliness (for 2-4 bikes).
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 – 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience – bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
** This is a Bulky Item **
The Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features.
First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable.
Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there’s a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding – the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn’t compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure.
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
THE BEST VALUE IN DIRT BIKE AND MOUNTAIN BIKE GOGGLES
Ounce-for-ounce, the Main Stray Goggles are the best value on the market, and feature our Variable Lens System™ (VLS). VLS makes your goggles compatible with both standard lenses (stock) and injection molded lenses (sold separately) within the same frame. With an expansive viewport, triple-layer foam and tear-off lens functionality, they are a heavy hitter and light on the wallet.
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3″ wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
** This is a Bulky Item **
DESCRIPTIONThe most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available. ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recover faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
High quality L-key set for hexagonal socket screws in a practical clip fastener out of wear-resistant material, enabling secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. L-keys with Hex-Plus profile: offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. Available in left- or right-side configurations. Sold individually or in pairs.
For Everyday Use Muc-Off are always on the move and it’s not always easy to wash with soap and water. On a daily basis you’ll come into contact with bacteria, viruses and germs from commuting to work, working at your desk, shopping or on public transport.
Kills 99.99% of Bacteria on Your Hands Formulated in response to the focus on helping with hygiene, the Antibacterial Sanitising Hand Gel is designed to kill 99.99% of bacteria on your hands. The quick drying formula eliminates the need to rinse with water.
Directions for Use Squeeze a small amount into palm and rub hands together until dry, no need to rinse.