Troy Lee Designs UPS 7850 HW Short Sleeve Shirt
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
The EDC Cap Kit includes the worlds lightest headset top cap (4.2g), and an EDC steerer plug with drain hole which keeps crud out of your steerer. Top caps are compatible with all 1-1/8" aluminum steerer tubes. The EDC steerer plug is required for EDC tool storage and is compatible with most aluminum tapered steerer tubes. Check fork compatibility. KIT INCLUDES$40.00
- EDC TOP CAP
- EDC steerer plug
- 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX ELBOW GUARD Minimalistic, comfortable fit and provides CE certified impact protection - all our design criteria accomplished! By changing over to a 3D-shaped impact gel, we’ve achieved the minimalistic slim shape which does not restrict movement whilst keeping the CE Impact protection. The lightweight construction, single sizing and silicone grip panels give you the famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will understand what we mean. The Airflex Elbow Guard scores a total of 11 points in the Leatt protection rating system.$139.00
The EDC Pump offers a unique storage solution integrated into a high volume pump. It is designed to integrate with the EDC Tool System, CO2 canister or your favorite stash. Crafted from aluminum with a durable textured machined finish. PUMP VOLUME A mini pump might look appealing, but with typical volumes of 30-60cc it will take hundreds of strokes to inflate a new tube and has absolutely no chance of re-inflating a tubeless setup. When you get a flat, you want to fix it as fast as possible as riding time is precious. At 100cc and at 160g our high volume pump has the highest volume to weight ratio on the market. FAST-ON HEAD Firmly push the pump head onto the Presta valve until it bottoms out, then pump. With our fast-on head the valve stem is securely supported so there's no chance of bending, breaking or unseating the valve and no chance of unscrewing your valve core when you remove the pump. EDC PUMP SPEC$94.00
- 2 Sizes: High Volume 100cc & Compact 70cc
- 1-1/4" dia x 7" for 70cc (32mm dia x 178mm)
- 1-1/4" dia x 10" for 100cc (32mm dia x 254mm)
- 100cc Pump holds EDC Tool & a 20g CO2 or EDC Tool & the Storage Capsule
- 70cc Pump holds EDC Tool (no Storage Capsule) or a 20g CO2
- Fast-On Head (Presta Only) - No threads or locking levers
- Integrated CO2 Inflator
- Fully Sealed, Weatherproofed Internals
- Includes Bottle Cage Mount
- thread CO2 cartridge fully onto inflator head
- press inflator head onto presta valve
- to inflate back off CO2 cartridge a half turn
- tighten CO2 cartridge to stop inflation
When you gotta be a bit stealthy throw on the black on black tech t-shirt. Perfect for those summer days riding when you just don’t want the sun too go down. Moisture wicking and antimicrobial properties Snag resistant Active fit Heat transfer label$49.00
With all the same great features as the original Travel Bag, the Pro model saves extra weight for riders who push their airline's weight limits. Capable of carrying everything from road bikes to DH rigs, the Bike Travel Bag Pro was specifically designed to protect your ride from the dangers of travel. Watching your bike disappear behind the check-in counter used to be terrifying! However, this bag will put all your fears to rest. This bag features two-wheel pockets with reinforced rotor panels to prevent bent rotors and to protect your frame from impact. The bag will keep your frame secure with straps and requires minimal disassembly, you just need to remove your handlebar and pedals. When we travel, we trust Evoc with our bikes! New For 2019 Models: The Pro Bag has seen some great updates for 2019. It's now 6cm longer, making it better suited to 29ers, the wheel compartments have been enlarged to accommodate up to 2.6" tyres, the clip on wheel has been redesigned and beefed up with a larger fixing pin, and the bags now come with the integrated aluminium bike stand included. This makes packing your bike much less of a hassle and you'll no longer need the road bike adaptor to transport your skinny wheeled steed. Features:$949.00
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
Avaqua is a multi-purpose cleaning spray and polish which leaves no straking or residue upon evaporation. Avaqua is a multi-purpose dewatering fluid and cleaner for use on any bike. Particularly useful on disc rotors and rim brake surfaces, to prepare surfaces for sticker and bar tape adhesion and to clean oil or grease spills. Dries rapidly after cleaning and leaves no sticky residue. Safe to use on carbon, rubber and alloy parts. "How To Use" video embed below, or on YouTube. AVAQUA is an excellent cleaner and dewatering fluid which is perfect for:$20.00
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
For many years the BIKE TRAVEL BAG is our approved solution for transporting almost any type of bike. As a hybrid construction it combines the advantages of a hard shell case with the properties of a soft bag.
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
PERFORMANCE CLIP-IN RIDING Zoom zoom! Speed is at the heart of the DBX 5.0 performance shoe. The DBX 5.0 is a clip shoe featuring a deep 25mm long cleat channel, offering stability as well as more adjustment options to get the perfect riding set up. It’s water resistant outer shell and great ventilation make it an ideal all round, multi discipline shoe for fast rides. The Speed lace and Cross Strap System help the shoe grip your foot and let you stay in control throughout your ride. It features a medium stiff sole, thanks to a specially developed shank which regulates torsion and flexibility. This shank is the reason Leatt shoes give you great control on the bike, but lets you also walk around with ease. What’s special about the Leatt shoe? Our secret rubber recipe is like your grandma’s hot sauce. Better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground. Looking for one shoe that lets you train on your hardtail, race Enduro and get loose on the downhill track? Welcome to the family – this is your shoe!$199.00
PERFORMANCE SNEAKER STYLE RIDING The performance sneaker that keeps you cool and in control. The all new Leatt DBX 3.0 shoe is a performance shoe offering great protection and comfort. The padded tongue, raised inner padded side wall, as well as toe and heal protection make this a solid shoe for tough Enduro and downhill riding. The toe box vents are also sealed with a MoisutreCool material - keeping your feet dry and ventilated. It features a medium stiff sole, thanks to a specially developed shank which regulates torsion and flexibility. This shank is the reason Leatt shoes give you great control on the bike, but lets you also walk around with ease. What’s special about the Leatt shoe? Our secret rubber recipe is like your grandma’s hot sauce. Better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground. If you want to stay on top of the game, then you need the all new Leatt DBX shoes.$179.00
This is the FOX Digital High Pressure Pump. Gives you the ability to fine tune the air pressure in your Fox suspension easily and accurately. The large digital display reads pressures up to 300 psi. The main features include
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery
THE ALL-NEW TURQ DOT AIR GLOVES WILL BE YOUR GO-TO OPTION ON HOT DAYS. HOLES SMALL ENOUGH TO LET IN AIR BUT REPEL WATER. We teamed up with Toray – the company that develops our carbon fiber – on our next offering in high-performance mountain bike apparel. The Yeti TURQ series is a moniker that promises the best quality product available – just like the designation on our TURQ bikes. The all-new TURQ Dot Air Gloves will be your go-to option on hot days. Holes small enough to let in air but repel water. Leather palms keep your grip on point. And a data tip finger keeps you in touch.$65.00