Troy Lee Designs Stage MIPS Helmet 2021
THE STAGE HELMET. LESS WEIGHT, MORE FUN
Since its debut, the Stage helmet redefined mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The lightest full-face helmet in its class combines MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high-speed impacts) in one sleek package, that sets the standard for mountain bike enduro helmets. A Polylite shell w/fiber reinforcement and Polyacrilite injected chin bar w/EXOskeleton adds strength without sacrificing weight. 11 high-flow air intakes and 14 exhaust ports and large ventilation chin bar openings aid in cooling and comfort in all conditions. The TLD Stage Helmet also includes an X-Static® helmet liner that is moisture-wicking, quick-drying and odor-fighting. A Fidlock® buckle and lightweight hardware round out the overall package.
- Polylite Shell construction with fiber reinforcement
- Dual-density EPS and EPP foam offers protection against high and low-speed impacts
- Featuring MIPS Brain Protection System – a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- Large ventilation chin bar opening and 11 high-flow intake ports and 14 exhaust vents
- Contoured 3D XT2 cheek pads and washable X-Static liner create an optimized fit
- Helmet includes 2-liners, 3-sets of cheekpads and 2-neck rolls for a custom fit
- Innovative break-away visor screws
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle system
- Drawstring bag with breathable mesh paneling
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX, *Varies by regional standards
Camo/ Olive, Nova SRAM/ Burgundy
M/L, XL/XXL, XS/S
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND