Troy Lee Designs Stage Elbow Guards
STAGE ELBOW GUARDS
The Stage Elbow guard offers mid-range trail protection in a packable package. D3O® is used for impact protection. D3O® is soft and flexible to keep the guards comfortable while riding, but on impact, the D3O® material hardens to disperse the energy for protection. Slip on a pair and head out to the bike park in confidence.
- D3O® lightweight, low profile elbow impact protection
- Silicone grippers prevent slipping
- Spacer-prene sleeve combined with breathable mesh panel for all day riding comfort
- Durable, abrasion-resistant elbow panel
- Sold in pairs-left/right
- CE EN1621-1 Certified
Medium/Large, X-Large/XX-Large, Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, XX-Large
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience - bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty