THE STAGE HELMET. LESS WEIGHT, MORE FUN
Since its debut, the Stage helmet redefined mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The lightest full-face helmet in its class combines MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high-speed impacts) in one sleek package, that sets the standard for mountain bike enduro helmets. A Polylite shell w/fiber reinforcement and Polyacrilite injected chin bar w/EXOskeleton adds strength without sacrificing weight. 11 high-flow air intakes and 14 exhaust ports and large ventilation chin bar openings aid in cooling and comfort in all conditions. The TLD Stage Helmet also includes an X-Static® helmet liner that is moisture-wicking, quick-drying and odor-fighting. A Fidlock® buckle and lightweight hardware round out the overall package.
- Polylite Shell construction with fiber reinforcement
- Dual-density EPS and EPP foam offers protection against high and low-speed impacts
- Featuring MIPS Brain Protection System – a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- Large ventilation chin bar opening and 11 high-flow intake ports and 14 exhaust vents
- Contoured 3D XT2 cheek pads and washable X-Static liner create an optimized fit
- Helmet includes 2-liners, 3-sets of cheekpads and 2-neck rolls for a custom fit
- Innovative break-away visor screws
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle system
- Drawstring bag with breathable mesh paneling
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX, *Varies by regional standards
Camo/ Olive, Nova SRAM/ Burgundy, Pinstripe Black/ Red, Stealth Midnight
M/L, MD/LG, XL/XXL, XS/S
L-keys made from circular material with plastic sleeve for use on bicycles. The plastic sleeve makes working comfortable even at low temperatures and is easy on the fingers. All L-keys are easily accessible due to their colour coding and size markings. For hexagonal socket screws and TORX® screws. In a robust and lightweight folding pouch.
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATEDThe Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
400psi | 27.5bar
The Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features.
First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable.
Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there’s a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding – the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn’t compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure.
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. Available in left- or right-side configurations. Sold individually or in pairs.
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND