- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
The Daytona, D2 and D3 series of helmets redefined the marriage between technology, safety and artistic design. The new Troy Lee Designs D4 is changing the game again.
Using TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber reinforcements in the shell of the new TLD D4 Carbon Freedom helmet has helped pare down the weight of the full-face helmet by almost 50 grams without sacrificing strength. Despite the loss in weight, we were able to strategically add EPS to increase strength and durability. Integrated MIPS Brain Protection System designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head. The new TLD D4’s package is rounded out with lightweight titanium D-rings, collarbone suspension system and quick release XT2 3D cheek pads and X-Static washable liner.
Black/ Silver, BLK/CHR
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3″ wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
** This is a Bulky Item **
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX ELBOW GUARD
Minimalistic, comfortable fit and provides CE certified impact protection – all our design criteria accomplished!
By changing over to a 3D-shaped impact gel, we’ve achieved the minimalistic slim shape which does not restrict movement whilst keeping the CE Impact protection.
The lightweight construction, single sizing and silicone grip panels give you the famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will understand what we mean.
The Airflex Elbow Guard scores a total of 11 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
High quality L-key set for hexagonal socket screws in a practical clip fastener out of wear-resistant material, enabling secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. L-keys with Hex-Plus profile: offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys.
THE BEST VALUE IN DIRT BIKE AND MOUNTAIN BIKE GOGGLES
Ounce-for-ounce, the Main Stray Goggles are the best value on the market, and feature our Variable Lens System™ (VLS). VLS makes your goggles compatible with both standard lenses (stock) and injection molded lenses (sold separately) within the same frame. With an expansive viewport, triple-layer foam and tear-off lens functionality, they are a heavy hitter and light on the wallet.
The StageTwo is built to carry your valuable steeds anywhere you need to go, securely and in style.From road to mountain and kids to fat bikes the StrongArm hook quickly secures your bike. The stadium seating tiered architecture increases ground clearance on rutted trails or steep driveways. While the offset tray design further minimizes bike to bike interference and maximizes functionality. The Tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ 2.0 makes install easier than ever, and the forward-facing remote tilt lever means fast access to the rear of your vehicle and integrated locking cables, combined with the ability to add your own lock, provide serious security.
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATEDThe Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
400psi | 27.5bar
Avaqua is a multi-purpose cleaning spray and polish which leaves no straking or residue upon evaporation.
Avaqua is a multi-purpose dewatering fluid and cleaner for use on any bike. Particularly useful on disc rotors and rim brake surfaces, to prepare surfaces for sticker and bar tape adhesion and to clean oil or grease spills. Dries rapidly after cleaning and leaves no sticky residue. Safe to use on carbon, rubber and alloy parts.
“How To Use” video embed below, or on YouTube.
AVAQUA is an excellent cleaner and dewatering fluid which is perfect for:
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
Soft and Ventilated Knee Guard
Our soft-shell 3DF impact foam knee pads just keep getting better and better.
Now with a totally new and refined sleeve construction and packed with our latest material tech.
We know ventilation, fit and anti-slip is key for you, and great protection is a given. Therefore the new 2019 3DF 5.0 is at its best right now!
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 13 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
L-keys made from circular material with plastic sleeve for use on bicycles. The plastic sleeve makes working comfortable even at low temperatures and is easy on the fingers. All L-keys are easily accessible due to their colour coding and size markings. For hexagonal socket screws and TORX® screws. In a robust and lightweight folding pouch.