The D3 Carbon Midnight featuring MIPS epitomizes Troy Lee Designs’ commitment to racing performance. Developed with feedback from TLD’s stable of top-level pro riders, like Steve Peat, Brendan Fairclough, Cam Zink, Brandon Semenuk, Sam and Alise Willoughby, no helmet has won more DH World Cups, Redbull Rampage events, or Olympic Medals than the D3. Simply put, the D3 Carbon Midnight MIPS brings top-level racing performance to real-world riders. Featuring a featherlight carbon fiber shell, the D3 Carbon raises the bar for rider safety with its MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) liner. The D3 Carbon Midnight features lightweight titanium hardware and efficient high-flow ventilation. The D3 Carbon Midnight doesn’t skimp on styling either, with sleek lines, superb fit and finish and attractive colorways.
- Lightweight carbon fiber shell and titanium hardware enable overall helmet weight of 1075 grams.
- Innovative MIPS safety feature reduces rotational force during impact.
- High-flow ventilation system channels cooling airflow through 20 intake ports to 6 exhaust vents.
- Contoured 3D cheekpads contribute to comfortable, secure fit.
- Removable and washable comfort liner constructed of Coolmax™ and Dri-Lex™ materials.
- Includes two adjustable visors with matching graphics and plush helmet bag.
- Titanium hardware for reduced weight.
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002+A1:2012 ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, ASTM F2040-11.
- Weight : 1075 g.
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles.
Hand Laid MCT Carbon Fiber:
- Hand laid pre-preg carbon / composite / MCT weave blend for superior shell construction and weight reduction.
- Top layer UD (unidirectional) carbon weave provides strength and style.
- High modulus Kevlar reinforced high impact zones for increased strength a rigidity.
- Nylon reinforcement polymer in key high-wear and impact zones.
Large, Medium, X-Large
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience - bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
DESCRIPTIONThe Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features. First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable. Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there's a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding - the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn't compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure. CERTIFICATION:
- ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill safety certification)
- ASTM F2032-06 (BMX safety certification)
- CE EN1078
- CPSC Bicycle
- AS/NZS 2063:2008
- Float Fit DH™ w/ Fidlock Buckle
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Goggleguide™ Adjustable Visor System
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
- MIPS® Spherical
- No-Twist Tri-Glides™
- Overbrow Ventilation™
- Progressive Layering™
- Sweat Guide™ Padding
- Wraparound Protection™
- X-Static® and XT-2® Padding
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATEDThe Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.