MIPS – B32 Solution Integrated Into Retention System (Injection molded LFL)
ADJUSTABLE VISOR – 3 position with Goggle Stowage via Automatic Magnet System
IMPACT ABSORBING LINER – EPS/EPP for High Speed/Low Speed energy management
FIT SYSTEM/RETENTION – TLD V3 precision fit with a true 360 degree system/3 levels of height adjust
SWEAT MANAGEMENT – TLD SWEATGLIDE System (Removable Sweat Management System)
WEIGHT – 375g
BUCKLE – V2 Fidlock-Magnetic Buckle
SCREWS – Composite smart shear screws with custom aluminum anodized washers
SUNGLASS FIT – Vast array of optics tested with conflict-free approved fit
COMFORT LINER – 2 piece V2 XSTATIC®
SHELL – 3 piece PC shell creates a more technical/premium look with more graphic capability
COVERAGE – Our deepest coverage half shell
VENTS – 16 with optimized engineered channeling
SIZES – 3 shell sizes for optimal fit
SIDE STRAP DIVIDERS – V2 Adjustable easy set harnesses
RIDER CATEGORY – Full depth coverage mtb/enduro/trail helmet
PAINT/DESIGN STRATEGY – Variety premium paint solids to intricate graphics and new treatments
Camo Grey/ Red, Pro White, Uno Black, Uno Silver/ Electro
MD/LG, XL/2XL, XS/ S
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
- EDC TOP CAP
- EDC steerer plug
- 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.