L-keys made from circular material with plastic sleeve for use on bicycles. The plastic sleeve makes working comfortable even at low temperatures and is easy on the fingers. All L-keys are easily accessible due to their colour coding and size markings. For hexagonal socket screws and TORX® screws. In a robust and lightweight folding pouch.
The Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features.
First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable.
Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there’s a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding – the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn’t compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure.
Avaqua is a multi-purpose cleaning spray and polish which leaves no straking or residue upon evaporation.
Avaqua is a multi-purpose dewatering fluid and cleaner for use on any bike. Particularly useful on disc rotors and rim brake surfaces, to prepare surfaces for sticker and bar tape adhesion and to clean oil or grease spills. Dries rapidly after cleaning and leaves no sticky residue. Safe to use on carbon, rubber and alloy parts.
“How To Use” video embed below, or on YouTube.
AVAQUA is an excellent cleaner and dewatering fluid which is perfect for:
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
L-keys with thermoplastic sleeve (SPKL) out of easy-to-grip circular material. The sleeve ensures that work is pleasant and easy on the fingers even at low temperatures. All L-keys are quickly to hand thanks to their colour coding and size markings. The wear-resistant clip material ensures secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. For hexagonal socket screws.
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. Available in left- or right-side configurations. Sold individually or in pairs.
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.
ShockWiz analyzes your travel at a rate of 100 times a second, providing you with the suspension performance and the ability to improve. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that are looking for something more. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, rider, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
For Everyday Use Muc-Off are always on the move and it’s not always easy to wash with soap and water. On a daily basis you’ll come into contact with bacteria, viruses and germs from commuting to work, working at your desk, shopping or on public transport.
Kills 99.99% of Bacteria on Your Hands Formulated in response to the focus on helping with hygiene, the Antibacterial Sanitising Hand Gel is designed to kill 99.99% of bacteria on your hands. The quick drying formula eliminates the need to rinse with water.
Directions for Use Squeeze a small amount into palm and rub hands together until dry, no need to rinse.
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
Premium, platform hitch bike rack delivering maximum strength, security and user friendliness (for 2-4 bikes).
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 – 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience – bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
** This is a Bulky Item **
The Burgtec BMG Mudguard is a simple solution to keep the spray down when the weather is against you.
Just simply attach the guard with zip ties to the underside of your fork bridge and fork legs and you’re ready to go.
Fits the majority of suspension forks and rigid forks