If you’re the only guy with all the tools on the big trips then this one’s for you…
Don’t get caught with ya wheel outta whack, chuck this in ya pack then chuck that in the back of ya outback before ya head outback to give the bushes a whack!
- Features truing indicators for wheels and brake rotors
- Compatible with all wheel types
- Spring-loaded indicator pin to prevent damage to wheels
Be the first to review “Tool | Pro Portable Wheel Truing Stand For Thru Axle and QR”
LOCAL PICK UP ONLYSturdy, secure, simple storage for your bike – no more tipping & falling over onto the floor! Typical bike stands are often unstable & made of cheap materials that don’t hold your bike upright. OurCave’s Grand Stand is the ultimate sturdy bike stand, constructed of ultra strong powder-coated steel for secure, zero tip storage. No assembly required – use it right out of the box! While other bike garage organizers & storage racks don’t accommodate wider bikes, the Grand Stand is built to hold most 26-inch, 27-inch & 29-inch mountain, BMX & road bikes. Our bike stand is completely freestanding – there’s no need to drill it into the wall. For multiple stands, link your Grand Stand with at 45 degrees or in a straight line for more storage!
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
Exposure Toro MK12 Front Bike Light
Specifically created by Exposure for the toughest off-road rides, the Toro MK12 has a massive 3200 lumen maximum output, so it’s the perfect front bike light choice for riding challenging trails with poor visibility. Packed with modern technologies, this advanced mountain bike light reacts to how aggressively you’re riding, automatically brightening when you’re attacking hard and dimming when you’re steadily pedalling up a steep climb. It even has Exposure’s Smart Port+ (SPT+), should you need to charge up your smartphone or cycle computer.
Powerful, Bright and Reliable Off-Road Light
Grab off-road riding by the horns with the Toro; as its Reflex Technology unleashes a huge output for tackling anything the open gravel trail, fire road and single track can throw at you, roots; bomb holes, you name it. Use the Optimised Mode Selector to extend the runtime and the Toro will be at home on the cockpit of any gravel bike, so when the daylight stops you don’t have to.
The Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features.
First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable.
Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there’s a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding – the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn’t compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure.
Protecting high risk areas of the bike. The Covered Kit offers a generic fit per frame style to cover high wear areas.
Avaqua is a multi-purpose cleaning spray and polish which leaves no straking or residue upon evaporation.
Avaqua is a multi-purpose dewatering fluid and cleaner for use on any bike. Particularly useful on disc rotors and rim brake surfaces, to prepare surfaces for sticker and bar tape adhesion and to clean oil or grease spills. Dries rapidly after cleaning and leaves no sticky residue. Safe to use on carbon, rubber and alloy parts.
“How To Use” video embed below, or on YouTube.
AVAQUA is an excellent cleaner and dewatering fluid which is perfect for:
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
The included 9 function Multi Tool contains your most used tools and
is designed to live inside your stem/steerer tube.
Never get stuck without a Multi Tool on a ride ever again.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 – 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience – bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
The most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available.
ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recover faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
*$1 from every sale is donated to Beyond Blue for depression and anxiety.
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
This protein is the fastest absorbing of all protein powders. The protein is broken down into peptides which are absorbed faster than standard whey proteins. This means you can digest the protein faster and your muscle can use the protein and recover/grow faster. Studies have show that hydrolyzed whey proteins are superior for muscle recovery over other proteins and also help to increase glycogen stores in the muscle both essential for power and endurance athlete alike.
Pure Bovine Colostrum
Colostrum is found in cow and other mammals milk that is used to help new born calves rapidly grow and increase their immune function. Colostrum contains high amounts of amino acids, vitamins and immunoglobulins to accelerate recovery and increase immune function. One of the big reasons besides enhanced recovery for adding colostrum is athletes are more sustainable to catching colds and flues due to intense training. With this unique ingredient there is less chance of getting sick delaying training and recovery.
BCAA and Leucine Peptides
Studies have shown that high amounts of BCAA and Leucine increase recovery by signaling the muscle activator mTOR to repair muscle tissue. ReCharge uses the most advanced Leucine and BCAA available in peptide form which is absorbed faster. The peptide form leuince has been found to increase muscle recovery over the standard leucine.
Lactoferrin is another very useful protein for athletes that aids as an anti inflammatory and increasing immune function. Both very important for hard training athletes and sports people.
A simple enzyme to aid in the digestion of proteins for optimal protein utilisation.
Take one 40g scoop of ReCharge with water or low fat milk after training or competition.
High quality L-key set for hexagonal socket screws in a practical clip fastener out of wear-resistant material, enabling secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. L-keys with Hex-Plus profile: offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys.
For Everyday Use Muc-Off are always on the move and it’s not always easy to wash with soap and water. On a daily basis you’ll come into contact with bacteria, viruses and germs from commuting to work, working at your desk, shopping or on public transport.
Kills 99.99% of Bacteria on Your Hands Formulated in response to the focus on helping with hygiene, the Antibacterial Sanitising Hand Gel is designed to kill 99.99% of bacteria on your hands. The quick drying formula eliminates the need to rinse with water.
Directions for Use Squeeze a small amount into palm and rub hands together until dry, no need to rinse.
L-keys made from circular material with plastic sleeve for use on bicycles. The plastic sleeve makes working comfortable even at low temperatures and is easy on the fingers. All L-keys are easily accessible due to their colour coding and size markings. For hexagonal socket screws and TORX® screws. In a robust and lightweight folding pouch.
There are no reviews yet.