Swift High Performance Super Charge Pre-Training
Developed by High Performance exercise scientists, Charge increases energy, power and endurance after first serve and contains zero banned substances listed by the World Anti-Doping Association.
Simply, we put ingredients in that first provided power, endurance and energy benefits, and then an ingredient that increases the absorption rate into the blood stream. This means a lower dosage can be used for the same benefit. What you will feel from using this supplement is the ability to sit on that lactic threshold limit for longer, and feel more powerful when intensities are higher. You will also feel a consistent energy boost that won’t result in a crash.
We have had 20 of our athletes from various sports test this supplement and everyone has loved it, remarking that they can push harder for longer during training and racing.
Ingredients and their functions
Beta Alanine – This amino acid increase carnosyn levels in your blood. Carnosyn is what buffers lactic acid and fatigue. Studies have shown that increased carnosyn from beta alanine supplementation helps decrease lactate and increase power and endurance especially in interval type training. The research proving Beta Alanine is now surpassing creatine in improving performance of athletes.
Citrulline Malate – This supplement is an amino acid that comes from watermelons and has been found to have anti-fatigue properties. Many studies have also shown improved performance when used daily. One study found a 34% increase in the rate of ATP production during exercise and a 20% increase in phosphocreatine recovery after exercise. Citrulline Malate has also been found to increase the amount of bicarbonates in the blood stream, which helps to buffer lactic acid and protect against acidity of the blood.
Beta Vulgaris Extract – Sourced from beetroots. You may have heard that most of the AIS athletes drink a drink called “beet it” before they race. This is because of a study that found drinking beetroot juice before exercise increase vo2max and time to fatigue. Beta Vulagris extract from the beets is the specific substance that causes these performance gains.
Acetyl L- Carnitine – This is an amino acid that is made in the liver. Supplementing with this has been shown in studies to enhance endurance, increase fat metabolism (more fat burned while training and racing instead of glucose therefore enhancing time to fatigue)
Ginseng – This herb has been used for centuries by the Chinese to increase energy, and is now making its way into athlete performance enhancement. More energy and more focus is what this herb is great for.
Idebonone – Idebonone has all the functions of the popular Co Enzyme Q10 but with some extra benefits. This ingredient is vital for producing ATP (energy) in the cardiac and muscular systems. Using this will help assist with endurance training and recovery, and to fight free radicals which athletes build up. There are many studies that have been done on CoQ10 but one that sticks out the most is where 94% of athletes felt and improvement in performance after using this ingredient. This is my favourite supplement to take.
Bioperine – This ingredient increases the bioavailability of the others ingredients which means better absorption and greater effectiveness.
2 in stock
- 2 Sizes: High Volume 100cc & Compact 70cc
- 1-1/4" dia x 7" for 70cc (32mm dia x 178mm)
- 1-1/4" dia x 10" for 100cc (32mm dia x 254mm)
- 100cc Pump holds EDC Tool & a 20g CO2 or EDC Tool & the Storage Capsule
- 70cc Pump holds EDC Tool (no Storage Capsule) or a 20g CO2
- Fast-On Head (Presta Only) - No threads or locking levers
- Integrated CO2 Inflator
- Fully Sealed, Weatherproofed Internals
- Includes Bottle Cage Mount
- thread CO2 cartridge fully onto inflator head
- press inflator head onto presta valve
- to inflate back off CO2 cartridge a half turn
- tighten CO2 cartridge to stop inflation
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND