Swift High Performance Super Charge Pre-Training
Developed by High Performance exercise scientists, Charge increases energy, power and endurance after first serve and contains zero banned substances listed by the World Anti-Doping Association.
Simply, we put ingredients in that first provided power, endurance and energy benefits, and then an ingredient that increases the absorption rate into the blood stream. This means a lower dosage can be used for the same benefit. What you will feel from using this supplement is the ability to sit on that lactic threshold limit for longer, and feel more powerful when intensities are higher. You will also feel a consistent energy boost that won’t result in a crash.
We have had 20 of our athletes from various sports test this supplement and everyone has loved it, remarking that they can push harder for longer during training and racing.
Ingredients and their functions
Beta Alanine – This amino acid increase carnosyn levels in your blood. Carnosyn is what buffers lactic acid and fatigue. Studies have shown that increased carnosyn from beta alanine supplementation helps decrease lactate and increase power and endurance especially in interval type training. The research proving Beta Alanine is now surpassing creatine in improving performance of athletes.
Citrulline Malate – This supplement is an amino acid that comes from watermelons and has been found to have anti-fatigue properties. Many studies have also shown improved performance when used daily. One study found a 34% increase in the rate of ATP production during exercise and a 20% increase in phosphocreatine recovery after exercise. Citrulline Malate has also been found to increase the amount of bicarbonates in the blood stream, which helps to buffer lactic acid and protect against acidity of the blood.
Beta Vulgaris Extract – Sourced from beetroots. You may have heard that most of the AIS athletes drink a drink called “beet it” before they race. This is because of a study that found drinking beetroot juice before exercise increase vo2max and time to fatigue. Beta Vulagris extract from the beets is the specific substance that causes these performance gains.
Acetyl L- Carnitine – This is an amino acid that is made in the liver. Supplementing with this has been shown in studies to enhance endurance, increase fat metabolism (more fat burned while training and racing instead of glucose therefore enhancing time to fatigue)
Ginseng – This herb has been used for centuries by the Chinese to increase energy, and is now making its way into athlete performance enhancement. More energy and more focus is what this herb is great for.
Idebonone – Idebonone has all the functions of the popular Co Enzyme Q10 but with some extra benefits. This ingredient is vital for producing ATP (energy) in the cardiac and muscular systems. Using this will help assist with endurance training and recovery, and to fight free radicals which athletes build up. There are many studies that have been done on CoQ10 but one that sticks out the most is where 94% of athletes felt and improvement in performance after using this ingredient. This is my favourite supplement to take.
Bioperine – This ingredient increases the bioavailability of the others ingredients which means better absorption and greater effectiveness.
Out of stock
This is the FOX Digital High Pressure Pump. Gives you the ability to fine tune the air pressure in your Fox suspension easily and accurately. The large digital display reads pressures up to 300 psi.
The main features include
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
400psi | 27.5bar
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATEDThe Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
Premium, platform hitch bike rack delivering maximum strength, security and user friendliness (for 2-4 bikes).
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 – 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience – bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
** This is a Bulky Item **
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. Available in left- or right-side configurations. Sold individually or in pairs.