- Plant based athlete recovery protein
- Rapid muscle recovery from high intensity training sessions
- Highest L-leucine amino acid content on the market
- Added digestive enzymes for gut health
- 31 grams of protein per serve
- 3rd party tested for banned substance and quality control
The most advanced vegan protein formula available.
ReCharge Plant Formula has been developed by Exercise Sports Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your recovery from intense training sessions.
As more plant based and vegan athletes have requested a ReCharge protein formula that they could use, SWIFT went to work formulating what was best for these athlete’s recovery.
The most important element of any plant based protein powder is the amino acid profile and the Sports Scientists at SWIFT have added a high potency mix of fermented amino acids in particular Leucine to ensure the very best formula is produced.
- Rapid absorption
- Best amino acid profile on the market
- 31 grams of protein per serve
- High in fermented Leucine amino acid
- Added fermented Glutamine
- Added digestive enzymes for gut health
$1 from every sale is donated to Beyond Blue for depression and anxiety
Key Ingredient information
Optimal ratio of Pea and Rice Proteins
Pea or rice protein powder on their own do not have a great amino acid profile which is important for muscle recovery. However, when added together in an optimal ratio they complement each other to build a more complete source of protein which enhances your recovery from training.
Leucine is one of the most, if not the most important amino acid for muscle recovery after training. However, up until recently leucine was derived from animal sources. Now, a new fermentation process extracts leucine from vegan sources and we have added it in the highest amount (over 11g/100g!!) on the market that reflects the needs for athletes and exercisers to recover faster.
Glutamine is another amino acid that is especially important for athletes and exercisers who don’t consume meat and dairy. However, as with leucine the sources were not suitable for those following a vegan or plant based diet. Fermented Glutamine is now also possible and the evidence shows its importance for gut health, effective immune system health compound as well as a crucial amino acid for vegans or people with low dairy intake due to high likelihood of low amounts obtained from food.
Probiotic & Digestive Enzymes
SWIFT Sports Scientist have added a formula of bacillus coagulans (probiotic), amylase, protease, lipase, cellulose and lactase (digestive enzymes) to aid digestion and your immune system.
The Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features.
First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable.
Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there’s a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding – the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn’t compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure.
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
L-keys made from circular material with plastic sleeve for use on bicycles. The plastic sleeve makes working comfortable even at low temperatures and is easy on the fingers. All L-keys are easily accessible due to their colour coding and size markings. For hexagonal socket screws and TORX® screws. In a robust and lightweight folding pouch.
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.
The Burgtec BMG Mudguard is a simple solution to keep the spray down when the weather is against you.
Just simply attach the guard with zip ties to the underside of your fork bridge and fork legs and you’re ready to go.
Fits the majority of suspension forks and rigid forks
ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX ELBOW GUARD
Minimalistic, comfortable fit and provides CE certified impact protection – all our design criteria accomplished!
By changing over to a 3D-shaped impact gel, we’ve achieved the minimalistic slim shape which does not restrict movement whilst keeping the CE Impact protection.
The lightweight construction, single sizing and silicone grip panels give you the famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will understand what we mean.
The Airflex Elbow Guard scores a total of 11 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3″ wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
** This is a Bulky Item **
400psi | 27.5bar