Whether for prized race machines or the build of their dreams, the XG-1299 cassette is the ultimate, giving riders unprecedented 520-percent range thanks to the new 10-52 tooth-span. Stronger racers are now free to choose larger chainrings for more top-end speed, without sacrificing climbing range. More time is spent higher up in the cassette where athletes power transfer is most efficient and wear is minimised. Featuring the industry’s strongest X-Dome™ architecture and proven XD™ driver body, it’s also backwards compatible to give riders even more Eagle™ upgrade options for their current bikes. With multiple Olympic, World Cup and World Championship titles, it also matches up perfectly to XX1 Eagle AXS™ enabled componentry. The XG-1299 cassette utilises the full depth of the new Eagle™ Colorsystem. Available in Black to Gold to Rainbow and all-new Copper, the XG-1299 cassette completes the expression of the worlds most accomplished and sought after bikes.
- Stronger riders can increase chainring size for speed, without sacrificing climbing.
- Eagle Colorsystem lets the cassette and chain express the look of the bike. Available in Black, Gold, Rainbow and all-new Copper.
- Provides a massive 520-percent gear range.
Rainbow, Gold, Copper
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
The HG701-11 chain is directional and features SIL-TEC treatment on the roller link plate and pin link plate for increased durability. It is compatible with 11-speed road, MTB, and E-BIKES thanks to its reinforced design.
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable sold separately
Specialized Range Extender Cable 160mm (MTB) – For Levo and Levo Sl
Specialized Range Extender Cable 285mm (MTB) – For Kenevo Sl
Lyrik instills the confidence you know you’ll need when charging techy lines and mach-speed steeps. A homage to everything we love most about riding—the orchestration of navigating unpredictable terrain and the controlled chaos that makes dream lines possible.
F20 Flat Pedal Tech Specs >
- Replaceable Hollow pins offer amazing grip
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- Pedal platform is CNC machined with a slight concave for stability
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a maintenance free IGUS bush for smooth long term durability
- Available in: black
- Weight: 390g per pair
UNION - ENDURO WHEELSETThe Union is a do-it-all wheel designed to shred anything that’s thrown at it. We took a three pronged approach to the creation of the Union- create a rim that’s lightweight, has low radial stiffness and has extremely high impact resistance. Combining these three points with our unique layup design, we were able to achieve a truly impressive “quiver killing” rim. The Union’s design makes it the perfect choice to race enduro at high levels, shred the local trails on an afternoon ride or smash a solid day of shuttle laps.
THE HARD CHARGING DO IT ALL TRAIL FORK
Smoother, lighter, more tunable, and more capable than ever before; when it comes to a do-it-all trail fork the 34 is in a class of its own.
The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. Available as a classic 26″, a 27.5″ and as a 29″ wagon wheel. The 30 mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed
MATERIAL – ALUMINIUM
INNER WIDTH – 30 mm
OUTER WIDTH – 35 mm
DECAL TYPE – Vinyl
BRAKE INTERFACE – Disc
NUMBER OF HOLES – 32
BORE TYPE – Eyelet
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM WEIGHT MAX. – 140 kg
ASTM CLASSIFICATION – 5
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
XTR – Chainring – DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ – 12-speed
XTR SM-CRM95 race performance chainring delivers smooth and responsive pedaling over bumpy terrain. The SM-CRM95 chainring features SHIMANO DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ technology, which features special gear teeth profiles that deliver exceptional chain engagement and chain retention.
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8″
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included