The strongest system is a chain with no weak links. Eagle chain links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance found in the 10-50 and the new 10-52 tooth cassette and X-SYNC 2 chainrings. Installation is made easy with a dedicated 12-speed Eagle quick link.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology.
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- All-new Eagle Power Lock chain connector with FLOWLINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity.
- The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world.
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings.
- Compatible Speed (CN) – 12s-Eagle
- Chain length (links) – 126 links
- Colour (Outer link) – Gold
- Colour (Inner link) – Gold
- Chain connector – PowerLock
- Inner link finish – Chrome plated +PVD
- Outer link finish – Chrome plated +PVD
- Pin variant – Hollow Pin
- Pin treatment – Chrome Hardened
Bigger, grippier, lighter and as tough as ever. The Penthouse Flat MK5 pedal is here!
After two years of development and testing the MK5 Penthouse Flat is here. Retaining our signature toughness, the MK5 is the lightest and grippiest Burgtec pedal to date. We did this by not only increasing the size of the pedal platform, but also how concave it is alongside reducing the diameter of the pins and adding the most wear resistant internals on the market. From the outside to the inside, we’ve sweated the details of the MK5 to bring you the ultimate flat pedal.
Enduro has evolved ever closer to Downhill. The Enduro MK3 Stem is all you need for hitting the trails with wing suit type accuracy. This Stem was born out of rider’s demands for precision and for those moments when you have to be inch-perfect.
- Forged and Fully CNC machined from AL6061 – T6 Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available lengths – 35mm, 42.5mm and 50mm
- Available in both 31.8mm and 35mm Clamp
- Weight; 35mm 138g, 42.5mm 152g , 50mm 160g
- 9 Colours; Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold and Toxic Barbie Pink
WHAT IS CUSHCORE?
CushCore is an engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tire. It divides the inner volume of the tire in half, with air underneath the tread and the CushCore insert next to the rim.
Cushcore absorbs impacts, reduces vibration, and adds lateral stability to the tire. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
This system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted mountain bike rims and tires. CushCore is compatible with tubeless tire sealants.
A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert. The air valve allows air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
XTR – Chainring – DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ – 12-speed
XTR SM-CRM95 race performance chainring delivers smooth and responsive pedaling over bumpy terrain. The SM-CRM95 chainring features SHIMANO DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ technology, which features special gear teeth profiles that deliver exceptional chain engagement and chain retention.
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
F20 Flat Pedal Tech Specs >
- Replaceable Hollow pins offer amazing grip
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- Pedal platform is CNC machined with a slight concave for stability
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a maintenance free IGUS bush for smooth long term durability
- Available in: black
- Weight: 390g per pair
A full bred enduro race saddle!The new saddle for performance oriented enduro and gravity riders was developed and race tested in the Enduro World Series. The SM Enduro Men has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. It also comes with a male specific relief zone. In order to ensure even better bike control with your legs all contouring edges are comfortably padded.
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable sold separately
Specialized Range Extender Cable 160mm (MTB) – For Levo and Levo Sl
Specialized Range Extender Cable 285mm (MTB) – For Kenevo Sl
Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Aluminum Pedals.
Our V2 kit is compatible with all OneUp Aluminum pedals. The brass bushings take the place of the 3 small cartridge bearings and aluminum washer that were on our original pedal assembly.
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of "possible" continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads. The Code R features reach adjustment.