The strongest system is a chain with no weak links. Eagle chain links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance found in the 10-50 and the new 10-52 tooth cassette and X-SYNC 2 chainrings. Installation is made easy with a dedicated 12-speed Eagle quick link.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology.
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- All-new Eagle Power Lock chain connector with FLOWLINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity.
- The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world.
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings.
- Compatible Speed (CN) – 12s-Eagle
- Chain length (links) – 126 links
- Colour (Outer link) – Black
- Colour (Inner link) – Black
- Chain connector – PowerLock
- Inner link finish – Chrome plated +PVD
- Outer link finish – Chrome plated +PVD
- Pin variant – Hollow Pin
- Pin treatment – Chrome Hardened
A rider’s cockpit is a rider’s sanctuary and the shifter is at the heart of it. Make any refinement, and it better have been made to elevate performance - or don’t mess with it. The X01 Eagle™ shifter holds fast to these rules. With a forged aluminium trigger to hold up better to the demands that X01 Eagle™ riders ask of their machines. With an enhanced lever feel rolling on sealed cartridge bearings, offering more precision through the range of its movement. Thanks to an all new look, the X01 Eagle™ master colourway makes seamless parings with the Eagle™ Coloursystem for builds as unique as the bike itself.
VITAL-MTB 4.5/5 Star Review - Read the full review here
“With a thin and wide design that provides plenty of grip and stability, the OneUp aluminum pedals offers great performance in a durable and easy to maintain package”
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
INSTRUCTIONSEnsure flange pedal washer and lip seal are assembled with flange side towards crank. In the following orientation. We recommend an additional standard pedal washer to be used with counter bored cranks in between our pedal and the crank. Install with 8mm Hex. Torque to 35Nm (25 ft-lbs) Min NOTE:
- Uninstalled pedals have a minimal axial movement built in that is eliminated when fully install on cranks.
- The retaining O-ring is only to keep the flange washer and seal on pedal in the box and for assembly. It is not necessary for the function of the pedal and can be removed.
- Out of the box our pedals have some resistance to free spinning by design. This can be adjusted by adding or removing grease upon disassembly. Free spinning will increase over time and wear of the bushing.
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced EXO construction Available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable SOLD SEPARATELY
SHIMANO DEORE - 12-speed - HG - MTB Chain
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle™ derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1™ shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle™ ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle™ rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with the 10-50t.