The strongest system is a chain with no weak links. Eagle chain links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance found in the 10-50 and the new 10-52 tooth cassette and X-SYNC 2 chainrings. Installation is made easy with a dedicated 12-speed Eagle quick link.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology.
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- All-new Eagle Power Lock chain connector with FLOWLINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity.
- The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world.
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings.
- Compatible Speed (CN) – 12s-Eagle
- Chain length (links) – 126 links
- Colour (Outer link) – Black
- Colour (Inner link) – Black
- Chain connector – PowerLock
- Inner link finish – Chrome plated +PVD
- Outer link finish – Chrome plated +PVD
- Pin variant – Hollow Pin
- Pin treatment – Chrome Hardened
Lyrik instills the confidence you know you’ll need when charging techy lines and mach-speed steeps. A homage to everything we love most about riding—the orchestration of navigating unpredictable terrain and the controlled chaos that makes dream lines possible.
The HG701-11 chain is directional and features SIL-TEC treatment on the roller link plate and pin link plate for increased durability. It is compatible with 11-speed road, MTB, and E-BIKES thanks to its reinforced design.
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8″
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
Redesigned by the world’s fastest racers, for the world’s fastest racers, you want BoXXer in your corner. The all-new 38mm chassis is equipped with the DebonAir+ twin tube air spring that will have you thinking it’s a coil. Paired with a Charger 3 RC2 damper tuned for downhill speed, BoXXer Ultimate takes you straight to the top step of the podium. And with our new crown adjustment lines, setup is a breeze—no rulers required.
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable sold separately
Specialized Range Extender Cable 160mm (MTB) – For Levo and Levo Sl
Specialized Range Extender Cable 285mm (MTB) – For Kenevo Sl
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
UNION - ENDURO WHEELSETThe Union is a do-it-all wheel designed to shred anything that’s thrown at it. We took a three pronged approach to the creation of the Union- create a rim that’s lightweight, has low radial stiffness and has extremely high impact resistance. Combining these three points with our unique layup design, we were able to achieve a truly impressive “quiver killing” rim. The Union’s design makes it the perfect choice to race enduro at high levels, shred the local trails on an afternoon ride or smash a solid day of shuttle laps.
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of “possible” continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads.
The Code R features reach adjustment.
*May not come in standard consumer packaging*
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
XTR – Chainring – DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ – 12-speed
XTR SM-CRM95 race performance chainring delivers smooth and responsive pedaling over bumpy terrain. The SM-CRM95 chainring features SHIMANO DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ technology, which features special gear teeth profiles that deliver exceptional chain engagement and chain retention.
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
THE HARD CHARGING DO IT ALL TRAIL FORK
Smoother, lighter, more tunable, and more capable than ever before; when it comes to a do-it-all trail fork the 34 is in a class of its own.