SRAM CODE R BRAKESET (Front & Rear)
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of “possible” continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads.
The Code R features reach adjustment.
2 in stock
SHIMANO DEORE - 12-speed - HG - MTB Chain
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
Whether for prized race machines or the build of their dreams, the XG-1299 cassette is the ultimate, giving riders unprecedented 520-percent range thanks to the new 10-52 tooth-span. Stronger racers are now free to choose larger chainrings for more top-end speed, without sacrificing climbing range. More time is spent higher up in the cassette where athletes power transfer is most efficient and wear is minimised. Featuring the industry’s strongest X-Dome™ architecture and proven XD™ driver body, it’s also backwards compatible to give riders even more Eagle™ upgrade options for their current bikes. With multiple Olympic, World Cup and World Championship titles, it also matches up perfectly to XX1 Eagle AXS™ enabled componentry. The XG-1299 cassette utilises the full depth of the new Eagle™ Colorsystem. Available in Black to Gold to Rainbow and all-new Copper, the XG-1299 cassette completes the expression of the worlds most accomplished and sought after bikes.
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle™ derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1™ shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle™ ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle™ rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with the 10-50t.