Genuine Bleed Kits for SRAM and Avid brakes. These kits include the Bleeding Edge Adaptor to allow the bleeding of the latest generation of SRAM brakes including Guide, Level and Code.
2 x Basic Syringes for DOT Fluid ONLY.
2 x Standard Adaptors/Hoses to screw into Avid/SRAM Brakes
1 x Bleeding Edge Adaptor/Hose to screw into newer SRAM Brakes
Torx Head Key for accessing Bleed Ports
Assorted Brake Pad / Piston Spacers
2 x Replacement Olives
2 x Replacement Barbs
4 x Spare O-Rings (2 for Adaptor Hoses, 2 for Brakes.)
1 x 120ml Bottle of DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid
Out of stock
The XCR Pro lever is the ultimate in lightweight design. With a Carbon lever blade and titanium hardware, combined with an XCR X2 calliper you have the benchmark XC brake.
- Lightweight minimalist design
- Carbon blade and titanium hardware
- Lever reach adjustment
- Hinge clamp for easy installation
- CNC Machined from high grade forged aluminium billet
- 10% Power increase over Race Evo lever
- Postmount and Flatmount Caliper Options available
If you're going fast it's nice to be able to stop fast too...The SLX M7120 caliper features consistent braking performance and reliable stopping power in all conditions. The 4-piston caliper instills greater downhill confidence and control.
- Stable and versatile high-performance brake control
- Quicker Piston retraction
- High power braking instills greater downhill confidence and control
- Reduces disc brake rotor wobbling noise and increases braking power by 10% (vs. M7000)
- Four Piston
- Quick and easy assembly
- Banjo type connection and inside hose routing
The all new HS2 Rotor is a mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation.
Featuring a new brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint, the HS2 is a more powerful, quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management.
- Thicker 2.00mm rotor
- Superior heat management
- 7% more power
- Available in 6 bolt and Centerlock
SHIMANO DEORE XT – CENTER LOCK – Disc Brake Rotor – ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA – 203/180/160/140 mm
SHIMANO’s DEORE XT RT-RT800 compact and lightweight disc brake rotors feature rapid heat dissipation thanks to ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA heat management system. Installing and removing the rotors is quick and easy with SHIMANO’s CENTER LOCK design.
• Mount: 74mm
• Fit: post mount 20mm
• For use with Sram disc brakes with Post-style tabs
• Forged alloy construction
• Includes 2 CPS and 2 standard bolts to attach adapter to the fork/frame
Shimano M8120 4 Piston Complete Brakeset.
Right Front 1000mm hose & Left Rear 1700mm hose.
Features and advantages of the new compounds GALFER BIKE:
- Organic semi-metal compound (non asbestos)
- Absence of noise.
- Better feeling, progressiveness and braking power.
- Minimization of vibration to the wheel.
- Less wear on the brake discs.
- Resistance to high temperatures.
- Increased durability.
With these enhancements the user gets a permanent braking response, with the same behavior throughout his life, improving bicycle control and increase confidence and security of the rider.
The materials used for manufacturing these compounds are specific to the sector of bicycle and its variables (weight, ground, humidity, temperature, noise, etc.).
Similarly, GALFER has a wide variety of different compounds for motorcycles (road, off-road, urban, sport, competition, etc..)