Genuine Bleed Kits for SRAM and Avid brakes. These kits include the Bleeding Edge Adaptor to allow the bleeding of the latest generation of SRAM brakes including Guide, Level and Code.
2 x Basic Syringes for DOT Fluid ONLY.
2 x Standard Adaptors/Hoses to screw into Avid/SRAM Brakes
1 x Bleeding Edge Adaptor/Hose to screw into newer SRAM Brakes
Torx Head Key for accessing Bleed Ports
Assorted Brake Pad / Piston Spacers
2 x Replacement Olives
2 x Replacement Barbs
4 x Spare O-Rings (2 for Adaptor Hoses, 2 for Brakes.)
1 x 120ml Bottle of DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid
The 20-tooth pattern is used on a wide variety of bottom brackets, including models from Shimano®, Truvativ®, Race Face®, FSA®, and others. The tool clears the oversized spindles of ISIS Drive™ and Octalink®.
- Compatible with 3/32″ 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains
- Shelf for loosening tight links
- Replaceable pin
- Perfect take-along chain tool at only 2.7 oz. (77g)
- Dimensions: 60mm x 55mm x 15mm
*The CT-5 will not peen Campagnolo® 11-speed chain rivets (see CT-4.3 or CT-6.3)
- Compatible with 1/8” single-speed and 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains
- Includes foldable peening anvil for peening Campagnolo® 11-speed chains
- Cast steel body with stainless steel case
- Perfect take-along chain tool at only 5 oz. (142g)
- Replaceable pin (part # 985-1)
- Dimensions: 2.8″ x 0.8″ x 0.85″ (72mm x 20mm x 22mm)
The EDC Pump Bottle Cage Mount is compatible with our 70 and 100cc EDC pumps. It includes a stretch polyurethane strap to secure the pump in place for rattle free storage.
Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
Compatible with: bikes with water bottle mounts
- Sized for 0.130″ (3.30mm) nipples
- Fits common Edco, Wheelsmith and DT square nipples, among others
This is the FOX Digital High Pressure Pump. Gives you the ability to fine tune the air pressure in your Fox suspension easily and accurately. The large digital display reads pressures up to 300 psi.
The main features include
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery
The Backcountry Research Mutherload Strap maximizes all the benefits of the Backcountry Research dual-shockcord retention system with the versatility and a minimalist design, enabling it to mount a tube and CO2 cartridges virtually anywhere on your bike you see fit. This advanced strap makes transporting these items simple, you can mount them to your bike and forget they are even there; they will not take up space in your supply bag and you will not notice that you are even transporting them with you.
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
- Fits all Campagnolo® cassette lockrings
- Also fits Campagnolo® Record™, Chorus™, Centaur™, and Athena™ bottom brackets
- The outside diameter of the BBT-5/FR-11 is 22.8mm and has 12 splines
- Always use a skewer or axle nut to hold tool firmly in place during removal and installation
- Center bore for axle or spindle clearance is 16 mm
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.
ShockWiz analyzes your travel at a rate of 100 times a second, providing you with the suspension performance and the ability to improve. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that are looking for something more. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, rider, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.