When you need a lot of AXS batteries charged in a hurry, the Four Battery Charger is the tool you want. This USB-C powered charger will fill four batteries in the same time as a single charger, with charge time even faster if only one or two batteries are being charged. The fast charging feature gets the batteries to 75% extra quick, so if you’re rushing out the door, we have you covered.
- USB-C interface for improved conductivity and broad compatibility
- 60 minute charge time for four batteries, faster for one or two
- LED lights indicate charge status and power draw
- Benchtop or wall mountable design
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3″ wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
The StageTwo is built to carry your valuable steeds anywhere you need to go, securely and in style.
From road to mountain and kids to fat bikes the StrongArm hook quickly secures your bike. The stadium seating tiered architecture increases ground clearance on rutted trails or steep driveways. While the offset tray design further minimizes bike to bike interference and maximizes functionality. The Tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ 2.0 makes install easier than ever, and the forward-facing remote tilt lever means fast access to the rear of your vehicle and integrated locking cables, combined with the ability to add your own lock, provide serious security.
THE BEST VALUE IN DIRT BIKE AND MOUNTAIN BIKE GOGGLES
Ounce-for-ounce, the Main Stray Goggles are the best value on the market, and feature our Variable Lens System™ (VLS). VLS makes your goggles compatible with both standard lenses (stock) and injection molded lenses (sold separately) within the same frame. With an expansive viewport, triple-layer foam and tear-off lens functionality, they are a heavy hitter and light on the wallet.
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.
The Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features.
First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable.
Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there’s a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding – the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn’t compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure.
ULTRA-SLIM, SOFT AIRFLEX ELBOW GUARD
Minimalistic, comfortable fit and provides CE certified impact protection – all our design criteria accomplished!
By changing over to a 3D-shaped impact gel, we’ve achieved the minimalistic slim shape which does not restrict movement whilst keeping the CE Impact protection.
The lightweight construction, single sizing and silicone grip panels give you the famous Leatt non-slip fit. Once you put these on, you will understand what we mean.
The Airflex Elbow Guard scores a total of 11 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
Exposure Toro MK12 Front Bike Light
Specifically created by Exposure for the toughest off-road rides, the Toro MK12 has a massive 3200 lumen maximum output, so it’s the perfect front bike light choice for riding challenging trails with poor visibility. Packed with modern technologies, this advanced mountain bike light reacts to how aggressively you’re riding, automatically brightening when you’re attacking hard and dimming when you’re steadily pedalling up a steep climb. It even has Exposure’s Smart Port+ (SPT+), should you need to charge up your smartphone or cycle computer.
Powerful, Bright and Reliable Off-Road Light
Grab off-road riding by the horns with the Toro; as its Reflex Technology unleashes a huge output for tackling anything the open gravel trail, fire road and single track can throw at you, roots; bomb holes, you name it. Use the Optimised Mode Selector to extend the runtime and the Toro will be at home on the cockpit of any gravel bike, so when the daylight stops you don’t have to.
The Burgtec BMG Mudguard is a simple solution to keep the spray down when the weather is against you.
Just simply attach the guard with zip ties to the underside of your fork bridge and fork legs and you’re ready to go.
Fits the majority of suspension forks and rigid forks