Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper…and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The Turbo Levo SL Expert Carbon features a full carbon frame paired to full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle X01 drivetrain.
IT’S YOU… JUST GOING FASTER…AND FURTHER
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That’s Turbo Levo SL.
TUNE IT TO YOUR STYLE
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX’s 36 Performance Elite fork and DPX2 shock.
|Frame||FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Seat Binder||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|Fork||Fox Float 36, Performance Elite, Grip2 damper, 150mm, 51mm rake, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Kabolt axle|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPX2 Performance Elite, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|Stem||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Praxis, forged M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM X01, trigger, 12-speed|
|Front Tyre||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29×2.3″|
|Rear Tyre||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|Inner Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|
|Rims||Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Front Hub||Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub||Roval DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|UI/Remote||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
Turbo Levo SL
|SB130||T SERIES – SRAM GX|
|Fork||FOX FACTORY 36 150MM FIT4|
|Shock||FOX FACTORY DPX2|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED|
|Bar||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35X780MM|
|Stem||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35X40MM|
|Grips||RACE FACE GRIPPLER|
|Crank||SRAM GX CARBON DUB 32T|
|Rear Der.||GX EAGLE|
|Cassette||1275 EAGLE 10X52|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R|
|F. Rotor||CENTRELINE 200|
|R. Rotor||CENTRELINE 180|
|Post||RACE FACE AEFFECT 1X|
|Wheels||RACE FACE AEFFECT-R 30MM|
|Tire Front||MINION DHF 2.5 EXO|
|Tire Rear||AGGRESSOR 2.3 EXO|
|Saddle||WTB CUSTOM SILVERADO|
MASTER OF THE GNARNIVERSE. BOLD CLAIM. THE SB165 WAS CREATED TO GET AFTER WHATEVER YOU’RE GETTING AFTER. THE SLACKEST SLED IN OUR LINEUP. WITH KINEMATICS TUNED FOR A COIL-SHOCK. AT HOME OUTSIDE THE TAPE AND TRUSTED ON THE LINES WHERE MISTAKES CAN’T HAPPEN. THE SB165 ALREADY HAS YOU COVERED.
SOME SAY THE SB140 NEVER MET A DIRT IT DIDN’T LIKE. WE AGREE IN SPADES. WHAT’S YOUR PLEASURE? DRAG A BAR. MAKE AN EDIT. STAY OUT AFTER DARK. TRY IT. LAND IT. OR JUST STAY AT IT. HAPPY TO PEDAL. GREEDY FOR MORE.THE MAYOR OF JIBTOWN, PROUDLY WEARING THE RIP CROWN. THE SB140. DOWN TO FUN.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 25 km/h
“RACE BRED.” IT’S NOT JUST A SLOGAN PRINTED ON THE SB150 TOP TUBE. WE’VE BEEN PINNING ON NUMBERS AND PINNING THE THROTTLE SINCE 1985. SO WHEN CHOICES HAD TO BE MADE ON THE SB150, EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS MADE IN THE NAME OF UNBRIDLED SPEED. THE ULTIMATE EXAMPLE OF BREEDING A BIKE TO BEAT THE CLOCK.
|Fork||ENVE G Series Carbon Fiber Gravel Fork: Flat Mount, Fender Eyelets, Internal Routing, Through Axle|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40|
|Bar||Easton Carbon Drop Bar|
|Stem||Easton Carbon Stem 110mm|
|Crank||PRAXIS ZAYANTE CARBON – 40T|
|Rear Der.||Shimano XT Di2 11SPD|
|Cassette||Shimano XT 11-46T|
|Shifter||Shimano ULTEGRA Di2|
|Brakes||Shimano ULTEGRA BR-RS785|
|Post||Easton Carbon Post|
|Wheels||Industry Nine Rims, 27.5" 24mm internal w/ i9 Torch Hubset|
|Tire Front||WTB HORIZON 47C|
|Tire Rear||WTB HORIZON 47C|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Team 142mm width|