Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper…and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon features a full carbon frame, full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle NX drivetrain.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 25 km/h
|Frame||FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Seat Binder||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|Fork||Fox Float 34 Rhythm, Grip damper, 160mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle|
|Rear Shock||FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, 750mm|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, 150mm|
|Front Brake||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Praxis, forged M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Front Tyre||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29×2.3″|
|Rear Tyre||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|Inner Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|
|Rims||Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|UI/Remote||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
Turbo Levo SL
MASTER OF THE GNARNIVERSE. BOLD CLAIM FOR SOME. FACT-CHECKED HUMILITY FOR THE SB165. AT HOME OUTSIDE THE TAPE, BEYOND THE NORM.TAKEN ON THE TRAILS NOBODY TALKS ABOUT. TRUSTED ON THE LINES WHERE MISTAKES CAN’T HAPPEN. COMFORTABLE WITH ALL THE CHAOS. PLEASED WHEN YOU’RE PUCKERED. FEARLESS OF YOUR FEAR.
STUDIO19 FOR $132.58 PER WEEK.
IT’S TIME TO RECALIBRATE YOUR GRAY MATTER WITH WHAT’S HAPPENING IN RACING TODAY. ALL IT TAKES IS “IT’S ON!” – NUMBER PLATES NOT REQUIRED. BORN TO NATURALLY CRUSH THE CLIMBS, THE SB115 IS EVOLVED. DEFT ON THE DOWNS. DESIGNED TO RACE. BUILT TO RALLY.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEEREDTM — Rider-First EngineeredTM frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWATTM — When we introduced the SWATTM door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks that you know and love.
THE ARC IS BACK. CONJURING UP ALL THE NOSTALGIA, HOOTS AND HOLLARS FROM YESTERYEAR. IT’S YOUR INSTANT-FEEDBACK STEED FOR ANY TRAIL. SHOW IT YOUR SINGLETRACK, PUMP TRACK AND YOUR BIKEPACK ROUTE TOO. IT’S GOT HISTORY TO LIVE UP TO AND NEW HISTORY TO MAKE. AND IT’S ALREADY IMPATIENT.
|Fork||ENVE G Series Carbon Fiber Gravel Fork: Flat Mount, Fender Eyelets, Internal Routing, Through Axle|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40|
|Bar||Easton Carbon Drop Bar|
|Stem||Easton Carbon Stem 110mm|
|Crank||PRAXIS ZAYANTE CARBON – 40T|
|Rear Der.||Shimano XT Di2 11SPD|
|Cassette||Shimano XT 11-46T|
|Shifter||Shimano ULTEGRA Di2|
|Brakes||Shimano ULTEGRA BR-RS785|
|Post||Easton Carbon Post|
|Wheels||Industry Nine Rims, 27.5" 24mm internal w/ i9 Torch Hubset|
|Tire Front||WTB HORIZON 47C|
|Tire Rear||WTB HORIZON 47C|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Team 142mm width|