Specialized Turbo Levo Comp LGE 2021 (MELB STOCK) – Redwood / White Mountains
We designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New motor? Check. New battery? Check. Incredibly lightweight and capable chassis? Check and double-check.
The Levo’s frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it’s just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
|Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized harness|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T,steel|
|CHAIN||Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||Praxis forged M30, custom offset|
|CASSETTE||Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd|
|Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 203mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 203mm|
|Standard, Presta valve|
|REAR HUB||Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12×148 Boost, Microspline|
|REAR TIRE||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|RIMS||Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.6″|
|FRONT HUB||Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15×110 Boost|
|Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width|
|SEATPOST||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm|
|TAPE||Specialized Trail Grips|
|STEM||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|SADDLE||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|FORK||Fox Float 36 Rhythm, Grip damper, 160mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|SB130||T SERIES – SRAM GX|
|Fork||FOX FACTORY 36 150MM FIT4|
|Shock||FOX FACTORY DPX2|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED|
|Bar||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35X780MM|
|Stem||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35X40MM|
|Grips||RACE FACE GRIPPLER|
|Crank||SRAM GX CARBON DUB 32T|
|Rear Der.||GX EAGLE|
|Cassette||1275 EAGLE 10X52|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R|
|F. Rotor||CENTRELINE 200|
|R. Rotor||CENTRELINE 180|
|Post||RACE FACE AEFFECT 1X|
|Wheels||RACE FACE AEFFECT-R 30MM|
|Tire Front||MINION DHF 2.5 EXO|
|Tire Rear||AGGRESSOR 2.3 EXO|
|Saddle||WTB CUSTOM SILVERADO|
IF EVER THERE WAS A GRAVITY RIDERS’ XC BIKE, THE TALLBOY IS IT.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 25 km/h