The Stumpjumper EVO Pro is a testament to full-gas trail performance. With an all-new design, from its S-Sizing geometry with an adjustable head tube angle, to its 150mm of shred-ready travel, this thing is a full-on ripper. And to top it off, it’s build has been hand-picked to keep overall weight low and stoke high.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we’ve made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, we have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of water storage – the same size as a small water bottle – hidden in your downtube.
GLOSS SAND / BLACK
FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, Mixed Wheel Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
Increased-volume SWAT™ Door integration with 22oz SWAT™ Bladder
FOX FLOAT X Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSC adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm
FOX FLOAT 36 Factory, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel
Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm
Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
Bike Yoke, Revive Max, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4-S6: 185mm)
SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
SRAM X01 Eagle AXS
SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
SRAX X01 Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM X1 Carbon, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
DT Swiss 350, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
DT Competition Race
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29×2.3″
Standard, Presta valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
IT’S TIME TO RECALIBRATE YOUR GRAY MATTER WITH WHAT’S HAPPENING IN RACING TODAY. ALL IT TAKES IS “IT’S ON!” – NUMBER PLATES NOT REQUIRED. BORN TO NATURALLY CRUSH THE CLIMBS, THE SB115 IS EVOLVED. DEFT ON THE DOWNS. DESIGNED TO RACE. BUILT TO RALLY.
THE WAIT IS OVER– TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, Sixfinity™ suspension technology – E-Specific FOX 38 Performance fork – In-house custom tuned Float X2 made specifically for the 160E – 34-Tooth chainring and 160mm crank arms – Proprietary Yeti E-MTB specific thermoplastic handlebar – OneUp dropper – MAXXIS Double Down rear tire and EXO+ front tire – 220 (F) and 200 (R) rotor
More travel than a white vanBig mountain riding is a nomadic existence. Meeting friends in farflung car parks. Pinpointing trails you're not sure are even rideable. Sending the ones you know are. Shiny new bling gets battered, shattered and bruised. That’s life. That’s how it should be. That's why the Nomad exists.
The Enduro LTD combines peerless downhill performance with surprisingly-quick acceleration.
The LTD delivers blistering speed, mega-travel length, and Öhlins suspension that's big on performance. Get ready to go fast.
EQUIPPED TO ELEVATE
THE ARC IS BACK. CONJURING UP ALL THE NOSTALGIA, HOOTS AND HOLLARS FROM YESTERYEAR. IT’S YOUR INSTANT-FEEDBACK STEED FOR ANY TRAIL. SHOW IT YOUR SINGLETRACK, PUMP TRACK AND YOUR BIKEPACK ROUTE TOO. IT’S GOT HISTORY TO LIVE UP TO AND NEW HISTORY TO MAKE. AND IT’S ALREADY IMPATIENT.
“RACE BRED.” IT’S NOT JUST A SLOGAN PRINTED ON THE SB150 TOP TUBE. WE’VE BEEN PINNING ON NUMBERS AND PINNING THE THROTTLE SINCE 1985. SO WHEN CHOICES HAD TO BE MADE ON THE SB150, EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS MADE IN THE NAME OF UNBRIDLED SPEED. THE ULTIMATE EXAMPLE OF BREEDING A BIKE TO BEAT THE CLOCK.
Frame spec Travel: 5.7" (147mm) Weight: 8.25 lbs (3.74 kg) Wheel size: 29" Suspension: dw-link v5 coil compatible Designed for: EnduroSize: Medium Colour: Red Savina
Travel: 5.7" (147mm) Weight: 6.74 lbs (3.09 kg) w/ X2 Wheel size: 29" Suspension: dw-link v5 coil compatible Designed for: EnduroSize: LG, Colour: Star Destroyer Grey