Total control, unparalleled bump-eating suspension, and a fine-tunable geometry are hallmarks of the all-new Stumpjumper EVO Expert. Top it off with a build that blends quality, affordability, and durability, and it’s the perfect trail partner, no matter where those trails are, or how rowdy they get.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we’ve made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, we have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of water storage – the same size as a small water bottle – hidden in your downtube.
S1, S3, S4
SATIN CARBON / OLIVE GREEN / BLACK, SATIN CAST BATTLESHIP / GLOSS CAST BATTLESHIP / BLACK
FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
Increased-volume SWAT™ Door integration with 22oz SWAT™ Bladder
FOX FLOAT X Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSC adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm
FOX FLOAT 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel
Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)
SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
DT Swiss Competition Race
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29×2.3″
Standard, Presta valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Frame spec Travel: 5.7" (147mm) Weight: 8.25 lbs (3.74 kg) Wheel size: 29" Suspension: dw-link v5 coil compatible Designed for: EnduroSize: Medium Colour: Red Savina
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again. It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and Turbo Connect Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it. Take your trail riding to a whole new level with the Turbo Levo Comp. Featuring our all-new M5 alloy chassis, SRAM’s expansive GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, and buttery FOX Performance suspension, it’ll have you riding circles around everyone else.