Specialized Stumpjumper COMP S4 2021 – (Sydney Stock)
Unrivaled suspension kinematics, sublime handling, perfectly-tuned frame stiffness—the Stumpjumper Comp is our fully featured, fully affordable, full-carbon, definitive trail bike. All-new geometry, all-new suspension, thoughtfully spec’d – it’s ready to take you wherever the trail may lead.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ — Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT™ — When we introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks that you know and love.
|FRAME||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
|SWAT||SWAT™ Door integration|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 190x45mm|
|FORK||FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset,140mm of travel|
|STEM||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width|
|GRIPS||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|SADDLE||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|SEATPOST||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9 (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 170mm, S6: 190mm)|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd|
|CHAIN||Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||Shimano SLX, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|CASSETTE||Shimano SLX, M7100, 11-51T 12spd|
|RIMS||Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|FRONT HUB||Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15×110 Boost|
|REAR HUB||Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12×148 Boost, Microspline|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29×2.3″|
|REAR TIRE||Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29×2.3″|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 25 km/h
IF EVER THERE WAS A GRAVITY RIDERS’ XC BIKE, THE TALLBOY IS IT.
|Frame||Santa Cruz Megatower CC, Storm Grey, LG, 2021|
|Fork||Fox Float 38 Factory GRIP2 180mm 2021|
|Shock||Fox Float Factory X2 2021|
|Headset||Cane Creek S40|
|Bar||ONE UP Carbon Bar, 20r x 800mm|
|Stem||ONE UP 50mm stem|
|Crank||SRAM GX Alloy DUB|
|Rear Der.||SRAM GX Eagle 12spd|
|Cassette||SRAM GX Eagle 10-52T 12spd|
|Shifter||SRAM GX Eagle Trigger 12spd|
|Brakes||MAGURA MT5 (200F & 180R)|
|Post||Fox Factory Transfer 175mm 2021|
|Wheels||Industry 9 101 Hubs / DT Swiss EX511|
|Tire Front||MAXXIS Assegai 2.5 EXO+|
|Tire Rear||MAXXIS DHRII 2.4 EXO+|
|Saddle||Specialized Mimic 155mm|
|2021 FOX FACTORY 38 180MM|
|2021 FOX FACTORY DHX2 / Black & SLS SPRING|
|CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED|
|RENTHAL ALLOY BAR 30Rx800MM|
|BURGTEC MK3 SILVER 35x35MM|
|SHIMAO XT M8100 12SP 170MM / 32T CRANKSET|
|E-13 TRS + GUIDE|
|SHIAMANO XT M8100 12SP SHIFTER|
|SHIAMANO XT M8100 12SP 11-51T CASSETTE|
|SHIAMANO XT M8100 12SP CHAIN|
|SHIAMANO XT M8120 4-POT BRAKESET|
|SHIAMANO RT86 203MM FRONT ROTOR|
|SHIMANO RT86 203MM REAR ROTOR|
|2021 FOX FACTORY TRANSFER 150MM 31.6 X 1 LEVER|
|INDUSTRY 9 SILVER HYDRA HUBS / DT SWISS EX511 27.5 RIMS|
|MAXXIS ASSEGAI 2.5 EXO + TR|
|MAXXIS ASSEGAI 2.5 EXO + TR|
|WTB YETI SADDLE|
|FRAME SIZE: MEDIUM|