With the all-new Stumpjumper Expert, we’ve bottled up that “new bike day” feeling and put it into a radical new trail bike so agile, so lively, so in-tune with the trail, that it feels like an extension of your body. Levitate up the climbs. Decimate the descents. The Stumpjumper Expert is going to make you rethink how a trail bike should ride.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK—When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE—We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY—The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™—Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT™—We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
Frame: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
Seat Binder: Alloy, 38.6mm
Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm
Fork: FOX FLOAT 34 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel
Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Handlebars: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp
Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
SeatPost: OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)
Front Brake: SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Rear Brake: SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Rear Derailleur: Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
Shift Levers: SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Crankset: SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
Chainrings: Alloy, 30T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
Rims: Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
Front Hub: Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Rear Hub: Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race
Front Tire: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29×2.3″
Rear Tire: Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29×2.3″
SOME SAY THE SB140 NEVER MET A DIRT IT DIDN’T LIKE. WE AGREE IN SPADES.
WHAT’S YOUR PLEASURE? DRAG A BAR. MAKE AN EDIT. STAY OUT AFTER DARK. TRY IT. LAND IT. OR JUST STAY AT IT. HAPPY TO PEDAL.
GREEDY FOR MORE. THE MAYOR OF JIBTOWN, PROUDLY WEARING THE RIP CROWN. THE SB140. DOWN TO FUN.If, in your eyes, the winner is the one who has the most fun, the Yeti Cycles SB140 Lunch Ride is for you. With a bit more front travel than the "normal" SB140, this model is a bit more smashy-smashy. Rolling on 27.5" wheels, shod with beefy tires (for a 140mm bike) and high level componentry, this is a bike that'll make you feel like you're always in that warmed-up-but-not-cooked mode: the max fun zone. With this SB140 Lunch Ride model, Yeti has been as successful at targeting enjoyment as they are at bagging podiums. What a bike!
THE WAIT IS OVER– TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, Sixfinity™ suspension technology – E-Specific FOX 38 Performance fork – In-house custom tuned Float X2 made specifically for the 160E – 34-Tooth chainring and 160mm crank arms – Proprietary Yeti E-MTB specific thermoplastic handlebar – OneUp dropper – MAXXIS Double Down rear tire and EXO+ front tire – 220 (F) and 200 (R) rotor
THE REBEL YELL OF THE MIDDLE CHILD. FED A STEADY DIET OF SUPER-TECH CLIMBS. THE SB130 WAS BUILT TO CRUSH THE BIGGEST TERRAIN. NO TRAIL “TOO” ANYTHING. POINT IT UP OR DOWN. ENTER A LAST-MINUTE ENDURO JUST FOR THE EFF OF IT. WE SAY NO ONE BIKE CAN RULE ALL. BUT THE SB130? ONE BIKE THAT RULES.
The Enduro LTD combines peerless downhill performance with surprisingly-quick acceleration.
The LTD delivers blistering speed, mega-travel length, and Öhlins suspension that's big on performance. Get ready to go fast.
Our greatest hits compiled into one bike—just hit play.If ever a bike resembled your most cherished mix tape compilation, the Hightower is it. Featuring our lower-link mounted shock design, updated, adjustable geometry, this “Engineering Best Of...” assembles some of our biggest design pleasers into one belter of a road-trip companion. The Hightower has been a does-it-all-well trail bike since its inception. More maneuverable than its longer-travel sibling, the Megatower, and more at home in the steep-and-chunky than its snappy cousin Tallboy, Hightower excels when the route covers ‘all points in between,’ and descents come courtesy of some big-ass climbs. The VPP suspension’s lower-link-mounted shock creates a nearly linear leverage curve, meaning it mops up bumps of all sizes and maintains the kind of progressivity normally reserved for our V10 DH bike!
Travel: 5.7" (147mm) Weight: 6.74 lbs (3.09 kg) w/ X2 Wheel size: 29" Suspension: dw-link v5 coil compatible Designed for: EnduroSize: LG, Colour: Star Destroyer Grey