The Power Comp saddle features a stiff, carbon-reinforced shell and a Body Geometry design that caters to both men and women. Where it differs, however, is a matter of rails—Cr-Mo rails to be exact. This means that you sacrifice some weight savings, but otherwise, you receive the same superior performance in all seating positions—especially aggressive ones. Proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping, and featuring our medium-grade Level 2 PU padding, the extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and proper sit bone support provides all-day comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Durable hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 247g
- Size 155mm / Weight 253g
- Size 168mm / Weight 256g
The E-MTB saddle for women
- Made for E-MTB
- Painless biking
- By women – for women
E-mountain bikers have the ability to stay seated throughout steeper and rougher terrain, therefore their saddle demands are slightly different. For this reason Ergon has developed a special men’s saddle for E-MTBs.
- Saddle shell made of nylon composite
- TiNox rails
- Microfiber cover
- Friction reducing side flanks
- Orthopedic AirCell Foam with OrthoCell Pads
- Topeak QuickClick provided
- S/M fit sit-bone width of 9-12cm
- M/L fits sit-bone width of 12-16cm
- 235 gr
- 220 lb recommended max rider weight limit
MTB saddles for women – By women.
The anatomical characteristics of the female pelvis were analyzed in the course of long-term studies, and the results led to a new saddle design. CNC-milled prototypes allowed the Ergon developers along with the ladies of the Ergon Factory Rider Team to gain valuable feedback, thereby optimizing the design on the trail. SM Women saddles offer optimum pressure relief in the genital area and high freedom of movement even in technically difficult terrain.