The Power Comp saddle features a stiff, carbon-reinforced shell and a Body Geometry design that caters to both men and women. Where it differs, however, is a matter of rails—Cr-Mo rails to be exact. This means that you sacrifice some weight savings, but otherwise, you receive the same superior performance in all seating positions—especially aggressive ones. Proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping, and featuring our medium-grade Level 2 PU padding, the extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and proper sit bone support provides all-day comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Durable hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 247g
- Size 155mm / Weight 253g
- Size 168mm / Weight 256g
A full bred enduro race saddle!The new saddle for performance oriented enduro and gravity riders was developed and race tested in the Enduro World Series. The SM Enduro Men has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. It also comes with a male specific relief zone. In order to ensure even better bike control with your legs all contouring edges are comfortably padded.
- Saddle shell made of nylon composite
- TiNox rails
- Microfiber cover
- Friction reducing side flanks
- Orthopedic AirCell Foam with OrthoCell Pads
- Topeak QuickClick provided
- S/M fit sit-bone width of 9-12cm
- M/L fits sit-bone width of 12-16cm
- 235 gr
- 220 lb recommended max rider weight limit
MTB saddles for women – By women.
The anatomical characteristics of the female pelvis were analyzed in the course of long-term studies, and the results led to a new saddle design. CNC-milled prototypes allowed the Ergon developers along with the ladies of the Ergon Factory Rider Team to gain valuable feedback, thereby optimizing the design on the trail. SM Women saddles offer optimum pressure relief in the genital area and high freedom of movement even in technically difficult terrain.
Ergon SM Enduro Comp Men saddle – flat shape, highest reliefWith the SM Enduro Comp Men saddle by Ergon, ambitious Enduro riders get their money’s worth as they get maximum freedom of movement. The flat shape and the padded edges are responsible for this. Technically demanding terrain is therefore not a problem. The padding is made of AirCell seat foam. It is significantly lighter than gel, but offers high support and optimal pressure distribution. In order to relieve the sensitive perineal area, the relief channel was specifically adapted to the male anatomy.
The choice of the marathon pros
The saddle of the marathon pros combines maximum power, comfort and freedom of movement, directing the pressure precisely onto the pedal. The optimized relief channel in the sensitive perineal area, OrthoCell® inlays, AirCell® padding and special gliding flanks for quick changes of position also inspire world-class bikers.