Shred Wet Lube is designed for use in wet and muddy conditions. The properties of this synthetic oil allow for long lasting chain protection and incredible lubricating properties.
This means that gear changes will feel easier and the drive train components will last longer when used correctly and in conjunction with Shred Fast Degreaser for regular maintenance.
Instructions for use
Step 1: Thoroughly clean and dry drive train with Shred Fast Degreaser.
Step 2: Apply a small amount of Shred Wet Lube to the inside chain links while turning pedals in reverse.
Step 3: Remove excess chainlube with a clean rag.
Step 4: Ride Your Bike, Have Fun!
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATEDThe Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
Avaqua is a multi-purpose cleaning spray and polish which leaves no straking or residue upon evaporation.
Avaqua is a multi-purpose dewatering fluid and cleaner for use on any bike. Particularly useful on disc rotors and rim brake surfaces, to prepare surfaces for sticker and bar tape adhesion and to clean oil or grease spills. Dries rapidly after cleaning and leaves no sticky residue. Safe to use on carbon, rubber and alloy parts.
“How To Use” video embed below, or on YouTube.
AVAQUA is an excellent cleaner and dewatering fluid which is perfect for:
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. Available in left- or right-side configurations. Sold individually or in pairs.
The Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features.
First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable.
Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there’s a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding – the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn’t compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure.
Premium, platform hitch bike rack delivering maximum strength, security and user friendliness (for 2-4 bikes).
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 – 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience – bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
** This is a Bulky Item **
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Open armpit design and wide neck opening for comfort
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.