Pad Material: Metal
Fits Shimano Brake Models: BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M985, BR-M8000, BR-M785, BR-M7000, BR-M675, BR-M666, BR-M6000, BR-M615, BR-S700, BR-CX77, BR-RS785, BR-R785, BR-R517, BR-R317.
Out of stock
SHIMANO – CENTER LOCK – Disc Brake Rotor – ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA – 203/180/160/140 mm
The pinnacle in mountain bike braking, SHIMANO XTR RT-MT900 disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding. The ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotors dissipate heat to maintain braking performance on long downhill stretches. SHIMANO’s CENTER LOCK mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spine mount and lock ring design.
Adaptor to use a a post mount brake in combination with a IS2000 Mount. The adapter can be used as follows:
Frame with 140 mm mount:
SM-MA90-R160P/S for the use of a 160 mm brake disc
SM-MA90-R180P/S for the use of a 180 mm brake disc
SM-MA90-R203P/S for the use of a 203 mm brake disc
Features and advantages of the new compounds GALFER BIKE:
- Organic semi-metal compound (non asbestos)
- Absence of noise.
- Better feeling, progressiveness and braking power.
- Minimization of vibration to the wheel.
- Less wear on the brake discs.
- Resistance to high temperatures.
- Increased durability.
With these enhancements the user gets a permanent braking response, with the same behavior throughout his life, improving bicycle control and increase confidence and security of the rider.
The materials used for manufacturing these compounds are specific to the sector of bicycle and its variables (weight, ground, humidity, temperature, noise, etc.).
Similarly, GALFER has a wide variety of different compounds for motorcycles (road, off-road, urban, sport, competition, etc..)
Peak Performance Meet the new standard for hard-hitting, heavy-duty braking. SRAM have added 15% extra piston power and 30% more volume in the lever reservoir, ensuring peak performance for the full run. Go Deeper And Grab More Power With SwingLink ™ and Lever Pivot Bearing technologies, lever feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull. Go deeper and grab more power.
• Designed specifically for heavy-duty demands • Pivot bearing offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride • Metallic pads come standard for more power and longer wear
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
Tech 3 lever matched with the V4 caliper offers an excellent brake for the most serious of downhill tracks
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- V4 caliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handle bar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters