- Large pedal platform
- Lower platform height for pedaling stability
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount
Only 2 left in stock
F20 Flat Pedal Tech Specs >
- Replaceable Hollow pins offer amazing grip
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- Pedal platform is CNC machined with a slight concave for stability
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a maintenance free IGUS bush for smooth long term durability
- Available in: black
- Weight: 390g per pair
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of “possible” continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads.
The Code R features reach adjustment.
*May not come in standard consumer packaging*
Enduro has evolved ever closer to Downhill. The Enduro MK3 Stem is all you need for hitting the trails with wing suit type accuracy. This Stem was born out of rider’s demands for precision and for those moments when you have to be inch-perfect.
- Forged and Fully CNC machined from AL6061 – T6 Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available lengths – 35mm, 42.5mm and 50mm
- Available in both 31.8mm and 35mm Clamp
- Weight; 35mm 138g, 42.5mm 152g , 50mm 160g
- 9 Colours; Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold and Toxic Barbie Pink
Lyrik instills the confidence you know you’ll need when charging techy lines and mach-speed steeps. A homage to everything we love most about riding—the orchestration of navigating unpredictable terrain and the controlled chaos that makes dream lines possible.
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8″
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
Redesigned by the world’s fastest racers, for the world’s fastest racers, you want BoXXer in your corner. The all-new 38mm chassis is equipped with the DebonAir+ twin tube air spring that will have you thinking it’s a coil. Paired with a Charger 3 RC2 damper tuned for downhill speed, BoXXer Ultimate takes you straight to the top step of the podium. And with our new crown adjustment lines, setup is a breeze—no rulers required.
• Mount: 74mm
• Fit: post mount 40mm
• For use with Sram disc brakes with Post-style tabs
• Forged alloy construction
• Includes 2 bolts to attach adapter to the fork/frame (bolts to fix calliper onto adapter not included)
UNION - ENDURO WHEELSETThe Union is a do-it-all wheel designed to shred anything that’s thrown at it. We took a three pronged approach to the creation of the Union- create a rim that’s lightweight, has low radial stiffness and has extremely high impact resistance. Combining these three points with our unique layup design, we were able to achieve a truly impressive “quiver killing” rim. The Union’s design makes it the perfect choice to race enduro at high levels, shred the local trails on an afternoon ride or smash a solid day of shuttle laps.
The HG701-11 chain is directional and features SIL-TEC treatment on the roller link plate and pin link plate for increased durability. It is compatible with 11-speed road, MTB, and E-BIKES thanks to its reinforced design.
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)