Shimano XT PD-M8100 Race SPD Pedals
- Large pedal platform
- Lower platform height for pedaling stability
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount
5 in stock
|SERIES||DEORE XT M8100 Series|
|Average weight||342 g|
VITAL-MTB 4.5/5 Star Review - Read the full review here
“With a thin and wide design that provides plenty of grip and stability, the OneUp aluminum pedals offers great performance in a durable and easy to maintain package”
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
INSTRUCTIONSEnsure flange pedal washer and lip seal are assembled with flange side towards crank. In the following orientation. We recommend an additional standard pedal washer to be used with counter bored cranks in between our pedal and the crank. Install with 8mm Hex. Torque to 35Nm (25 ft-lbs) Min NOTE:
- Uninstalled pedals have a minimal axial movement built in that is eliminated when fully install on cranks.
- The retaining O-ring is only to keep the flange washer and seal on pedal in the box and for assembly. It is not necessary for the function of the pedal and can be removed.
- Out of the box our pedals have some resistance to free spinning by design. This can be adjusted by adding or removing grease upon disassembly. Free spinning will increase over time and wear of the bushing.
A rider’s cockpit is a rider’s sanctuary and the shifter is at the heart of it. Make any refinement, and it better have been made to elevate performance - or don’t mess with it. The X01 Eagle™ shifter holds fast to these rules. With a forged aluminium trigger to hold up better to the demands that X01 Eagle™ riders ask of their machines. With an enhanced lever feel rolling on sealed cartridge bearings, offering more precision through the range of its movement. Thanks to an all new look, the X01 Eagle™ master colourway makes seamless parings with the Eagle™ Coloursystem for builds as unique as the bike itself.
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced EXO construction Available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
SHIMANO DEORE - 12-speed - HG - MTB Chain
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length - 5 1/8"
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included