SHIMANO DEORE XT – Rear Derailleur – SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ – 1×12-speed
The all-new SHIMANO DEORE XT M8100 series of derailleurs brings a new level of drivetrain silence thank to decreased tension in the low gear position and an added bumper on the pulley cage. Larger 13T pulleys increase efficiency and chain management while compatibility with SHIMANO’s new 12-speed cassettes boosts range.
- Fast and precise shifting performance optimized to take on any trail
- Faster and shockless shifting
- Wide range 12-speed drivetrain with low sprocket combination -10-51T
- Silent drivetrain in all gear positions
- Decreased rear derailleur and chain tension in low gear
- New bumper added to rear derailleur pulley cage
- Bump Stopper
- Bigger 13T pulley
- Stable drivetrain on rough terrain
- Low-profile design
- SHIMANO SHADOW RD+
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
F20 Flat Pedal Tech Specs >
- Replaceable Hollow pins offer amazing grip
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- Pedal platform is CNC machined with a slight concave for stability
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a maintenance free IGUS bush for smooth long term durability
- Available in: black
- Weight: 390g per pair
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
*May not come in standard consumer packaging*
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable sold separately
Specialized Range Extender Cable 160mm (MTB) – For Levo and Levo Sl
Specialized Range Extender Cable 285mm (MTB) – For Kenevo Sl
The Ride Wide Alloy Enduro Handlebars are the original and best wide bar.
It’s the little difference’s that make it one of the most comfortable bars in its class. The backsweep and upsweep help the bar to the ultimate feel once tried always loved. As used by the Santa Cruz Syndicate riders Greg Minnaar, Loris Vergier and Luca Shaw.
The HG701-11 chain is directional and features SIL-TEC treatment on the roller link plate and pin link plate for increased durability. It is compatible with 11-speed road, MTB, and E-BIKES thanks to its reinforced design.
- Smooth and reliable shifting performance
- Directional 11-speed chain
- More efficient and silent, less maintenance
- SIL-TEC surface treatment
- MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible
- Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use
- New chain plate dimension
- Weight: 257g (114Links)
Elevating the shift, expanding the capable, the X01 Eagle™ derailleur features an updated cage architecture, to provide better chain management than ever. The X01 Eagle™ rear derailleur works with the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with 10-50t options. As part of the new Eagle™ Coloursystem, it comes in X01 Eagle™ master colourway to go perfectly with any colour cassette and chain a rider wants.
WHAT IS CUSHCORE?
CushCore is an engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tire. It divides the inner volume of the tire in half, with air underneath the tread and the CushCore insert next to the rim.
Cushcore absorbs impacts, reduces vibration, and adds lateral stability to the tire. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
This system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted mountain bike rims and tires. CushCore is compatible with tubeless tire sealants.
A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert. The air valve allows air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert.
• Mount: 74mm
• Fit: post mount 20mm
• For use with Sram disc brakes with Post-style tabs
• Forged alloy construction
• Includes 2 CPS and 2 standard bolts to attach adapter to the fork/frame
Enduro has evolved ever closer to Downhill. The Enduro MK3 Stem is all you need for hitting the trails with wing suit type accuracy. This Stem was born out of rider’s demands for precision and for those moments when you have to be inch-perfect.
- Forged and Fully CNC machined from AL6061 – T6 Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available lengths – 35mm, 42.5mm and 50mm
- Available in both 31.8mm and 35mm Clamp
- Weight; 35mm 138g, 42.5mm 152g , 50mm 160g
- 9 Colours; Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold and Toxic Barbie Pink
In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR – to be the ultimate race components.
Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout to focus riding by I-SPEC EV
Quicker lever access and light operation force by new shifting system for rider’s concentration
Definitive HYPERGLIDE+ shifting let you pedal continuously while shifting
High-performance and optimal disc brake system for XC and Enduro racing
SHIMANO DEORE – 12-speed – HG – MTB Chain
The M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features QUICK-LINK assembly and is optimized for HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings.
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
Redesigned by the world’s fastest racers, for the world’s fastest racers, you want BoXXer in your corner. The all-new 38mm chassis is equipped with the DebonAir+ twin tube air spring that will have you thinking it’s a coil. Paired with a Charger 3 RC2 damper tuned for downhill speed, BoXXer Ultimate takes you straight to the top step of the podium. And with our new crown adjustment lines, setup is a breeze—no rulers required.