Designed specifically as an all conditions trail/Enduro shoe the M163 delivers excellent traction off the bike yet has a sole stiff enough to keep power transfer for a trail-specific shoe. The synthetic leather design is lighter and stronger than natural leathers which puts the M163 straight to the top of the market.
The TORBAL midsole allows you to be faster with more control. If the sole of a cycling shoe is totally rigid, the shoe won’t accommodate heel flex when the bike is slanted in relation to the rider. The TORBAL solution is to provide some sideways flex in the back section of the sole, while maintaining stiffness in the front. This improves balance and bike control by letting the heel section accommodate some lateral movement, while optimizing pedalling efficiency at the sole-and-cleat interface.
The M163 Mountain Bike shoe is perfect for any rider on the hunt for the prefect balance between comfort and performance and is ready to shred up any track you can find.
MORE CONTROL, AND PEDALING EFFECTIVENESS
“TORBAL” Torsional midsole allows natural rider “flow” motion during downhill
Stiff rubber pedal contact blocks optimizes stability and pedalling effectiveness
Glass fibre reinforced midsole for power transfer
SECURELY FOOT HOLD
Super low-profile micro-adjust buckle and Cross X-Strap securely holds foot
EXCELLENT TRACTION AND GRIP
Variable-density, durable rubber outsole offers traction in any conditions
Asymmetric straps relieve pressure points
For shock absorption
HARDER CONTACT BLOCK
Selected shoe models – specifically, the SH-M200 and SH-M163 – feature a firmer contact block to promote stability and pedalling efficiency.
Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
EU 42, EU 43, EU 44, EU 45, EU 46
The Burgtec BMG Mudguard is a simple solution to keep the spray down when the weather is against you.
Just simply attach the guard with zip ties to the underside of your fork bridge and fork legs and you’re ready to go.
Fits the majority of suspension forks and rigid forks
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
400psi | 27.5bar