Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
SHIMANO – CENTER LOCK – Disc Brake Rotor – ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA – 203/180/160/140 mm
The pinnacle in mountain bike braking, SHIMANO XTR RT-MT900 disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding. The ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotors dissipate heat to maintain braking performance on long downhill stretches. SHIMANO’s CENTER LOCK mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spine mount and lock ring design.
- Weight: 300g (standard hose)
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Rigid CNC'd one-piece calliper
- E4 calliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handlebar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Uses post mount, 9.74 callipers with adapters to suit all mount options