- Wider contact area enhances stability in combination with AM shoes
- Thinner pedal body for lower stack height and improved obstacle clearance
- Non-pop-up alloy pedal body for simplicity and durability
- Durable, yet slimmer chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount
- Four height adjustable pins per side for improved grip when not clipped-in
- Pedal body protects binding mechanism against impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
Only 1 left in stock
|SERIES||SAINT M820 Series|
|Average weight||546 g (w/o pins & washers)|
The Ride Wide Alloy Enduro Handlebars are the original and best wide bar.
It’s the little difference’s that make it one of the most comfortable bars in its class. The backsweep and upsweep help the bar to the ultimate feel once tried always loved. As used by the Santa Cruz Syndicate riders Greg Minnaar, Loris Vergier and Luca Shaw.
Bigger, grippier, lighter and as tough as ever. The Penthouse Flat MK5 pedal is here!
After two years of development and testing the MK5 Penthouse Flat is here. Retaining our signature toughness, the MK5 is the lightest and grippiest Burgtec pedal to date. We did this by not only increasing the size of the pedal platform, but also how concave it is alongside reducing the diameter of the pins and adding the most wear resistant internals on the market. From the outside to the inside, we’ve sweated the details of the MK5 to bring you the ultimate flat pedal.
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle™ derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1™ shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle™ ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle™ rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with the 10-50t.
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of "possible" continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads. The Code R features reach adjustment.
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
The new standard in enduro tires
- DoubleDown (DD) 120 TPI dual-ply construction available
- Excellent all-around performance
- Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
SHIMANO DEORE – 12-speed – HG – MTB Chain
The M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features QUICK-LINK assembly and is optimized for HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings.
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings