Ultra-fast sealing for tubeless, tubular and inner tubes
- FOR THE SAFEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE SEALANT that works with all types of bike wheel systems, you need a name you can trust. Joe’s No Flats is a reliable, leading and innovative manufacturer who has been faithfully serving professional bike riders world-wide for the last 17 years.
- THE WORLD’S MOST ULTRA-FAST, EFFECTIVE ANTI-PUNCTURE SEALANT, PLUS IT’S ECO-FRIENDLY. This sealant provides excellent sealing for big holes of up to 6mm (¼ inch). It is suitable for both tubeless, tubular and inner tubes. It is has a wide temperature range compatibility (-20ºC – +70ºC) and a wide pressure range compatibility (15PSI – 100PSI). It is CO₂ compatible.
- REDUCE YOUR RISK OF A FLAT TIRE ON THE ROAD OR THE TRAIL – Simply squeeze in a bit of our environmentally friendly sealant through the valve stem to coat the inside of the tube. In the event of a small puncture or cut, the sealant will fill the leak and create a very long-lasting plug enabling you to continue cycling without changing the tire.
- ONCE SEALED THAT HOLE WILL NEVER REOPEN – Whether you cycle for fun or use your bike as a vehicle, this simple hack will keep you going and you’ll never even miss a beat. What’s easier, changing a tire in an unsafe place on your own in all weathers, or adding a little sealant? It’s a no-brainer! For effective puncture resistance, add fresh sealant every 3-6 months depending on quantity and weather conditions.
- BUY YOURS NOW and make your cycling more fun, safer and more pleasant. Get it for your kids’ bikes so you know they’ll never be in an unsafe situation with a flat tire. The Joe’s No Flats team is always ready to advise you so just get in touch.
- Latex based.
- For effective puncture resistance, add fresh sealant every 3-12 months depending on quantity and weather conditions.
THE HARD CHARGING DO IT ALL TRAIL FORK
Smoother, lighter, more tunable, and more capable than ever before; when it comes to a do-it-all trail fork the 34 is in a class of its own.
Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Aluminum Pedals.
Our V2 kit is compatible with all OneUp Aluminum pedals. The brass bushings take the place of the 3 small cartridge bearings and aluminum washer that were on our original pedal assembly.
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. Available as a classic 26″, a 27.5″ and as a 29″ wagon wheel. The 30 mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed
MATERIAL – ALUMINIUM
INNER WIDTH – 30 mm
OUTER WIDTH – 35 mm
DECAL TYPE – Vinyl
BRAKE INTERFACE – Disc
NUMBER OF HOLES – 32
BORE TYPE – Eyelet
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM WEIGHT MAX. – 140 kg
ASTM CLASSIFICATION – 5
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of “possible” continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads.
The Code R features reach adjustment.
*May not come in standard consumer packaging*
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
• Mount: 74mm
• Fit: post mount 40mm
• For use with Sram disc brakes with Post-style tabs
• Forged alloy construction
• Includes 2 bolts to attach adapter to the fork/frame (bolts to fix calliper onto adapter not included)
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable sold separately
Specialized Range Extender Cable 160mm (MTB) – For Levo and Levo Sl
Specialized Range Extender Cable 285mm (MTB) – For Kenevo Sl
Enduro has evolved ever closer to Downhill. The Enduro MK3 Stem is all you need for hitting the trails with wing suit type accuracy. This Stem was born out of rider’s demands for precision and for those moments when you have to be inch-perfect.
- Forged and Fully CNC machined from AL6061 – T6 Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available lengths – 35mm, 42.5mm and 50mm
- Available in both 31.8mm and 35mm Clamp
- Weight; 35mm 138g, 42.5mm 152g , 50mm 160g
- 9 Colours; Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold and Toxic Barbie Pink
The E-MTB saddle for women
- Made for E-MTB
- Painless biking
- By women – for women
E-mountain bikers have the ability to stay seated throughout steeper and rougher terrain, therefore their saddle demands are slightly different. For this reason Ergon has developed a special men’s saddle for E-MTBs.
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR – to be the ultimate race components.
Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout to focus riding by I-SPEC EV
Quicker lever access and light operation force by new shifting system for rider’s concentration
Definitive HYPERGLIDE+ shifting let you pedal continuously while shifting
High-performance and optimal disc brake system for XC and Enduro racing
XTR – Chainring – DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ – 12-speed
XTR SM-CRM95 race performance chainring delivers smooth and responsive pedaling over bumpy terrain. The SM-CRM95 chainring features SHIMANO DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ technology, which features special gear teeth profiles that deliver exceptional chain engagement and chain retention.
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8″
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included