- Wheel size:27.5″
- Front travel:140mm
- Rear travel:130mm
|Frame||Santa Cruz 5010 4 CC, Loosely Blue & Black, 2021|
|Fork||Rockshox Pike Ultimate RC2 Silver 140mm, 2021|
|Shock||Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate Air, 130mm 2021|
|Headset||Cane Creek S40|
|Bar||ONE UP Carbon Bar, 20r x 800mm|
|Stem||ONE UP 50mm stem|
|Crank||SRAM GX ALLOY DUB|
|Rear Der.||SRAM GX Eagle 12spd|
|Cassette||SRAM GX Eagle 10-52T 12spd|
|Shifter||SRAM GX Eagle Trigger 12spd|
|Brakes||MAGURA MT5 (180F & 180R)|
|Post||ONEUP Dropper Post 180mm, 31.6 – Wolftooth Remote Standard Action lever|
|Wheels||DT SWISS 350 / DT Swiss XM481|
|Tire Front||MAXXIS DHF 2.5, 27.5″ EXO 3C TR|
|Tire Rear||MAXXIS Aggressor 2.3, 27.5″ EXO TR|
Get creative with your surroundings.
The 5010 turns obstacles into features. Its nimble, poppy feel makes even the most mundane rides feel like they’re loaded with features to hop, skip and jump over. It’s the kind of bike that makes new trails feel as familiar as the back of your hand.
27.5 is the fun-sized wheel size. Smaller wheels provide an ideal balance between toughness and weight saving making them the most fleet-footed (or quick fingered) whether launching logs or weaving through stumps. With its quick and agile character, the 5010 has become a go-to plaything for progressive riders the world over and the only contender on any backyard trails.
It’s a bike that goes harder than its vital stats may suggest. A 140mm-travel fork is paired with 130mm at the rear, the lower-link VPP™ configuration of which leaves you feeling there’s a lot more travel at hand. And you can choose how out of hand you want to get, as this pocket rocket fits all sizes and types of rear shocks.
It’s no handful either. The relatively slack head angle makes it predictable to steer, the relatively low BB height turns like it’s on tracks and the short chainstays make this plaything easy to pick up and throw around.
No matter how much of a big kid you are the bike grows with you. We’ve tailored the geometry so frame size is matched to size specific chainstay lengths and super-low standover heights make it feel (almost) like that BMX you had as a kid. Okay, perhaps that’s a bit nostalgic, but the 5010’s certainly a perfect gateway to the highs only proper mountain biking can offer.
The 5010’s balance and poise can turn any rider from cautious neophyte into a fully fledged flyer. The legendary Santa Cruz fit, finish and quality construction make this pocket rocket tougher than a Tonka toy. Fun and games are guaranteed, and the frame, linkages and optional Reserve wheels come with a lifetime warranty.
So don’t be afraid, roll up your sleeves and go get creative
Frame spec Travel: 5.7" (147mm) Weight: 8.25 lbs (3.74 kg) Wheel size: 29" Suspension: dw-link v5 coil compatible Designed for: EnduroSize: Large Colour: Metal **Available Now**
- Flip It To Rip It: Tune the ride of the Epic EVO’s FACT 11m carbon frame to match your preferred handling characteristics with flip-chip simplicity that allows riders to steepen the EVO’s headtube angle by half a degree while raising the bottom bracket height by six millimeters.
- X-Fusion's Manic dropper post offers infinitely adjustable travel via it's slick shifter-stye remote lever for hassle-free operation when things get dicey.
- 4-piston calipers on an XC bike? What a wonderful time to be alive—Shimano's 4-piston SLX calipers carry only a slight weight penalty over their 2-piston siblings, but offer plenty of smooth, controllable power to keep the EVO's newfound speed in check.
- Tubeless-ready rims feature a modern 25-millimeter internal width, allowing tires to achieve their ideal profile and footprint for optimal traction.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 25 km/h
|Fork||Rockshox ZEB Ultimate 160mm, 37O/S, 27.5″ (Used)|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Float DPX2, 140mm, 210x55mm (Used)|
|Stem||Oneup Components Alloy 50mm x 35mm (Brand NEW)|
|Grips||ODI elite pro, black (Brand New)|
|Saddle||Yeti WTB silverado (Brand New)|
|Handlebars||Oneup Components Carbon 800mm x 20r (Brand New)|
|Seatpost||Oneup Components, 180mm 31.6 dropper post (Brand New)|
|Brakes||Shimano XT m8120, 4 pots (203mm F / 180mm R) (Brand New)|
|Chain||Sram GX eagle, 12-speed (Brand New)|
|Crankset||Sram GX eagle, 170mm (Brand New)|
|Chainrings||Sram GX eagle, X-sync 32T 3mm (Brand New)|
|Derailleur||Sram GX eagle, 10-52T, 12-speed (Brand New)|
|Shifter||Sram GX eagle, 12-speed (Brand New)|
|Rims||DT Swiss EX511 32H, 27.5″ 30mm internal (Used)|
|Hubs||HopeTech PRO4 EVO (Black) (Used)|
The Ripley is our snappy, flickable, playful, fast, lightweight, and versatile 29” trail bike.Its combination of modern geometry, a stiff lightweight carbon chassis, and 120mm of ultra efficient dw-link travel, means it’s equally happy popping off bonus lines as it is crushing all day epics.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber Monocoque|
|Frame Weight||5lbs (M, w/o shock)|
|Wheel Size||29” / up to 2.6” tires|
|Front Travel||120-140mm forks|
|Boost Axles||148mm rear / 110mm front|
|Rear Brake||160mm post mount / 203mm max rotor|
|Chainstay Length||432mm (17 inches)|
|Bottom Bracket||Threaded (73mm English threaded)|
|Tapered Headtube||ZS44 upper / ZS56 lower|
|Colors||Matte Braaap or Blue Steel|
|Sizes||S / M / L / XL|